(See All?) Announcements
244 Users Online
Google, Bing

the outsider {bwp} — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by cass who has 4 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Grendel
"—and what rough beast, its hour come round at last, slouches towards bethlehem to be born?" Grendel'd never met anyone who was so eager to welcome and calm a near-stranger. Yet when she passed another glance over the dark-haired, clear-eyed girl, she could sense no other motive lurking beneath her face like vermin crawling beneath woodwork. She bows her head to the white leader, adopting the familiar submissive position that was expected of her. This part, at least, she could understand well. But before the woman could even begin to move forwards, the unmistakeable presence of coyotes materialised from thick shadow. This too, she could understand.Her hackles raise ever so lightly, her face pressed into a dark suggestion of a growl— but she knows better than to attack. She is weak, and vulnerable, even here, at the mouth of her new home. Frustration smoulders in her face as she slinks away, following Celandine's order. All she wants now is to get the stench of coyote out of her nose, and she glares at the loiterers, communicating an inflectionless warning in her flat gaze.
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Swear warning

Celandine instructed that they all take their leave now, which was honestly probably for the best considering the fact that Macha was the only one in any shape to fight. "Got it." She spoke with stern words, nodding her head at the alpha. Before soft black paw pads turned to make their leave, the fae glanced at their newest member. "You're gonna love it here, I promise. I'll make sure you're well taken care of." She smiled lightly before allowing her face to return to a more serious expression. "Seriously though, fuck these guys." As she spoke the young Archer made her way back within the comforts of their pack borders. Hopefully this would be her last damn coyote encounter.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

With the nod of her crown, Celandine ushered the two girls toward the heart of their territory, but not before offering one last snarl at the coyotes. Even their presence was enough to make her sick. Once her stomach returned to its former state, they would pay for this slight. Maybe the pale queen could even rope Morganna into a game of 'who can kill the most?' but for now, it was all the Argyris could do to sigh. Pregnancy had made her cautious.

{fade.}

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]