Bing, Google, Vasco, Aquene, Jadon

[BWP]When you finally find yourself — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
baby i'm back now, feeling how i used to feel
Morganna Archer

She supposed she would be the type to deal with them, after all, it had been her mother who had dealt with the diseased pack that invaded before her birth, maybe it was just an Archer thing to do? "Mostly family, m' brother is my co-leads mate, an' there are a few who jus' came along fer the ride. We don' alway see eye ter eye but if anyone has a problem with th' way things're done, they can leave anytime." She shrugged. Morganna wasn't going out of her way to make sure everyone felt welcome and included anymore. She'd been around the block enough times now to know that if that was what they wanted they would make it happen themselves.

"Th' Willows is close enough ter visit but not so close that we're in each others faces, an' Greer is up on th' mountain... yer know, far enough away that yer unlikely ter bump inter them unless yer mean to." She smirked at the assessment herself, while the peace was rankling, it was nice to not be stepping on, or having her own toes stepped on every time she crossed the border."How far off do yer reckon she'd be now?" It didn't seem like the coyotes were interested in leaving their meal behind, but they still hadn't found his... baby mumma?

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Alice who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn
Fade with yers?

Her pack sounded...interesting to say the least. Perhaps not the sort of place he'd naturally gravitate to, but it didn't really matter did it? Wherever Nin went he would follow ,he'd sworn himself to her service and nothing could change than. For now and forever he was hers. Morganna then went onto talk about her neighbours- and she mentioned @Greer. Heck, Elias missed the man far more than he thought he was. There was something reassuring about his silence, and when he did speak he always had something clever to say. Not like Elias, ole motor mouth.

"Oh!" It was a good question. His ears perked as he scented the air and- ah yes, he'd recognise that smell anywhere. He'd found her, she was safe. "She's just ahead, I think."He turned to Morganna, a big beaming smile on his face. "Thank you so much, see you again, hopefully?"

Giving her a quick peck on the cheek he limped forward through the cedar trees. Hopefully Nin hadn't missed him, if not he had a lot of explaining to do...

[Image: untitled_1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbu4sbc.png]
[Image: teamselwyn_2_by_marthypie-dcq9co4.png]

Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
It must have been fate that they found Elias's woman when they did, because at that moment a familiar howl went up calling for Morganna herself. She should have known @Renier would notice her absence and come to track her down. "O'course, yer know where ter find me now. Don' be a stranger." She was curious about Elias's woman but knew first hand just how prickly pregnant women could be so she wouldn't push it this time, instead, tucking away the scent at the back of her mind in case they ever ran into each other again.

With a final nod, she turned towards where her mate was calling from, a short call of her own offered to let him know for now she was okay, and on her way. Knowing him, he'd come and meet her half way.

-thread fade-
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]