(See All?) Announcements
528 Users Online
Google, Bing, Neo, Jethro

the more i want in the less i know [BWP] — Skeletal Hill 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 77 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mabel Donata

The teen certainly had a lot going on in her life, with her strained home life and this new development of the aggressive coyotes. Mabel had more than enough to juggle and yet when Sachiel gave her that sideways grin again her heart started pounding like it had been just moments before. It had done this once before and the Donata had managed to banish the incident from her thoughts and this time she wrote it off as some weird adrenaline things. The coyotes must have spooked her more than she thought.

But, any and all reasoning in her head was forgotten when Sachiel’s shoulders dropped and his smile faded into a frown. Shaking her head in dismissal Mabel shrugged it off, ’It’s fine, I’ve just never seen them do that before.” Then glancing around the trees around them the Donata realized how late it had become while they had been fleeing. Sighing the ivory teenager pressed her nose to her friend’s cheek, ”I should get back, I gotta tell the other’s about what just happened.” Then, before Sachiel could protest she turned tail and loped away. Back to the place she had originally run from, leaving the coyotes and her friend behind.

FADE
[Image: mabel_by_becuffin-dbafpqz.png]