(See All?) Announcements
574 Users Online
Jethro, Bing, Google

History, please dont repeat yourself — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Nash. He liked the name; it fit well. "Nash and Staryn Eastfall." He hummed, pride and a certain type of happiness swelling in his chest. He would never grow used to this. He had sons and a daughter, and hopefully more in the future, to carry on his family name. The Eastfall pack was not dead. It would not die with him. 

He gently kissed both of the newborns. "Welcome to the world little ones," he whispered before beginning to groom his wife. This was what he lived and fought for. This is what he'd killed for. Coyotes was one thing, but to shed the blood of another wolf - especially one he'd called friend - held more gravity. He didn't regret it for an instant. This was worth it.

"I love you," he whispered. Though it was mostly aimed at Moon, it was also for the bundles of fur snuggled against his wife's belly.

This was the life he loved, and he would fill the river with blood to protect it. 
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Fading and archiving <3

Exhaustion began to wash over the dark woman as the toll of birth began to make its mark. A content hum vibrated in her chest as her russet husband repeated the names of their children. Her eyes fluttered close as he began to groom her. She let herself lean into him as sleep began to overcome her. She trusted the veteran despite what had happened with Tikihi. She loved him more than anything and deep down knew that he wouldn't do anything to harm her or their children. So as she let sleep come she heard his whisper. She snuggled her head further into his red fur and whispered "I love ya toooo"as her voice trailed off. Sleep finally came completely over the second time mother. She had successfully brought a second litter into the world and now she would rest.

Fade

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]