735 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut

Jack be Lethal, Jack be Quick — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Ooc: we should try to wrap this up @Moonshadow 

Having Moon jerk away from him hurt, yes. But what hurt more was the way she crouched, hiding - no, protecting her belly from him. Anger lashed through him, but also grief. She stared at him with wide eyes but said nothing. 

"Moon, it's okay now. Everything is going to be okay. She can't hurt us... Can't hurt you any more." he said softly, trying to calm her. He lowered himself to appear less threatening, but he worried that it wouldn't work.

He had sworn to kill Tikhi for making his mate doubt him, but now he wished he'd taken his time. Maybe let her escape, then follow her to where it was just the two of them. No one to witness his hidden side as he unleashed his fury upon the woman. Even as he thought it, he there would have been no coming back from that; he would have been stuck in the past, a different man. At least this way, he could stay true to who he truly was. 

A father, and a mate. 

Yet even that seemed to be slipping away from him. Fear bled into his own eye as he gazed up at his wife. "Moon?"
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

That's fine :) wanna do one more round?

Shock filled her as he mercury gaze went between the body and her husband. His words made their way into her lowered ears but she didn't move. The veteran lowered himself which helped only marginally. She needed time to process this. The second time he said her name her eyes met his and a whine fell from her maw. "Tagg...I - I" another whine came from her but this time she took a tentative step forwards. "I love ya" she said moving slowly towards him. Her coal nose bent down and touched his before she gave it a small kiss. She wanted to comfort him but she needs time to take what just happened in. "But I need a minute to process this" She admitted taking a step back. Her gaze made its way back to the body "And what are we gonna do 'bout that?" she motioned to Tikhi with her muzzle.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Ooc: are they going to tell anyone about this?

For a moment it seemed as though she was going to be stuck there, but at the sound of her name again she whined and slowly moved towards him before kissing his nose. His heart ached at her words as she backed up.

"Take the time you need, Moon. I'll be here." He said, still keeping his voice soft. He felt it best not to spook her.

At her question he glanced coldly at the body behind him. "You go ahead and go back to the den," he suggested. "I'll take care of this.

He wasn't entirely sure what he was going to do. Probably drag her body out of the territory. He would figure it out from there. Would he leave her body to the coyotes? Would he give her the decency of a burial?

He'd have a few minutes alone to think on it.
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

She has told Kajika but she never went into details. Just said he handled it not how he did :) you can fade with your next post

He didn't move from his lowered position as he talked. She was partially glad for it but at the same time a part of her wished for her husband to move to her. He told her to take the time that she needed and that he would be there. The onyx woman had no idea how long that would be but was glad that he would give her time. She questioned though what they were going to with the body and her husband told her to go to the den that he would take care of it. Another whine came from her because she was unsure how to feel about it. Her gaze flicked between him and Tikhi. "Okay" she breathed quietly with a small nod of her head. With one more quick lick to his nose the ebony mother turned for the lake. She paused at the end of the clearing to look back at the scene once more. Having her fill she turned and left behind something she'd never forget.

Moon's exit

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]