424 Users Online
Google, Juniper, Bing, Adora, Apollo, Jadon

Jack be Lethal, Jack be Quick — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 19 posts.
Inactive
Tikhi Morone
@Moonshadow

This was rediculous. Forced to wander on her own, Tikhi had refused to go home alone. Tagg would be joining her. She now had a better plan. Her love was a violent, revenge-driven man, but he would not want a repeat of the war. The Morone woman had encountered enough coyotes the last couple of weeks to know what was coming.

The problem that remained was his pack. Or, more accurately, a specific member of the pack.

The first stage of her plan was rather unseemly, but crucial. Tikhi rolled in coyote excrement before entering the territory. The stench burned her nose, but would hopefully mask her scent. It had worked in the past.

Now she just had to find @Moonshadow.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Ah its like deja vu for her lol @Tikhi

With the arrival of @Kajika and @Birties pups Moon was doing her part to provide for the new mother. She had just brought the pale woman a squirrel from a cache in hopes she would be up to eat. Respecting her privacy, Moon left it near the dens entrance before leaving to find herself a meal. This year her appetite had increased inlike last spring where food was not appealing whatsoever. So the large ebony woman walking without worry within her home. Little did she know she should have been.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive
Tikhi Morone
{I}Found you...[/b] Tikhi thought in a singsong voice as she caught her Target's scent. The Morone girl knew the stench on her pelt would give away her position, but her goal was not ambush. She wanted to face the woman, see the fear in her eyes as she finally faced justice.

By the smell of her, the dark woman was incredibly pregnant. She would likely give birth very soon - if she were destined to survive that long. Tikhi felt no remorse for killing the pups inside her womb; they were merely another thing tying Tagg here. And they would inhibit the alpha's ability to fight her.

She followed the scent until her quarry was sufficiently far away from help. Taking a deep breath, Tikhi stepped to where she knew she would be in view. "Moonshadow," she said calmly.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Something or rather someone was following her. The expectant mother was sure of it. The feeling of being watched matched with the stench of a coyote was enough to convince her. Large paws changed their course to lead as far away from Birtie's den as possible. Moon wasnt about to let anything happen to her or the newborn pups. The cove queen was well aware of the increase of coyotes in the area and it made her nervous. Her motherly instincts were flaring anything she caught a wiff of them. This time it seemed as if one had dared to cross into her home. Feeling like there was enough distance from the babies Moonshadow stopped and turned. Silver eyes scanning the way from which she had just came. She dared the inferior canine to step out with a low growl. She would protect her home no matter what.

What stepped out from behind the trees was not what she had been expecting. The familar silver form of @Tikhi stepped into view, causing Moon's gaurd hairs to bristle. Her silver dusted banner immediately curled over her swollen abdomen. "Ya dare come into my home?" She growled at the other woman. @Tulip had been the last to cross their borders and Moon made herself a promise that the dark yearling would be the last. This was not going to end well, Moon would make sure of it.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive
Tikhi Morone
It took the dark woman a moment to realize she was being followed, but she seemed to intentionally be distancing herself from the pack. Fool.

The aggression was not unexpected, but Tikhi was surprised by the confidence. She laughed. "Don't worry," she cooed, circling closer. "I won't be here long. And neither will you. Do you really think you can hope to fight in your condition?"

Excitement pumped through the Morone woman's veins as she inched even closer. "I realized that @Tagg won't come home as long as you and your spawn," she spit this last word out, "are here."

She grinned. "Goodbye, Moonshadow."

She lunged.
(This post was last modified: May 10, 2018, 07:36 PM by Tikhi.)
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
{m} for gore

Tagg had smelled it while patrolling the borders in his usual morning run. He'd grown extra defensive after the run in with the coyotes, especially since they would soon have not one but two litters.

At first he thought maybe a coyote had simply left it's Mark at the edge of their land and left, but suspicion tickled in his gut. He turned and roamed further into his Homeland, but the scent didn't dissipitate. His hackles prickled as he caught a wiff of his wife.  His gait increased; Moon was in trouble!

He heard Tikhi's voice, and his blood ran cold.

The veteran burst from the shrubs with a snarl, slamming into his former friend right as she jumped. His Jaws clamped around her neck and he shook his head violently as he landed, forcing the smaller female to the ground as fury fuelled his attack. He saw her eyes widen in betrayal before she began choking on the blood now staining her fur. There was a crunching sound as teeth crushed bone.

He couldn't help the satisfaction that filled him. "I told you," he said softly as he finally relaxed his grip and stepped back to watch her twitch her way into Oblivion.
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Mercury orbs glared at the intruder watching her every move. Rage bubbled inside the cove matriarch, she had had enough. Tikhi's words prickled Moons skin "I did it last year no problem" she spat back at the assumption thay she couldn't fight. While she did do it last year the no problem part was a lie. There had been a very big problem. Losing two of her children. Letting the Monroe woman in on that would never happen. Moonshadow would not be seen as coward. Tikhi's threat made Moons blood run cold. Her instincts kicked in as the silver woman lunged for her. The ebony she wolf took on a defensive stance protecting her throat and belly best she could. A snarl tore through her inky muzzle as she too advanced.

Before either woman could find their mark a blur if russet fur seemingly came out of nowhere. Moonshadow stopped her advance in shock but didnt relax her stance. She watched as her husband tore violently into Tikihi with ease. Rage was clearly fueling him as he aimed to end her life. Feeling satisfied with his damage Tagg let go and whispered "I told you so".

Adreline sped through her veins as her flight or fight response was still very intacted. The onyx woman just stood there watching the silver woman choke on her own blood dying slowly. She was in disbelief, shocked, but also relieved and grateful. Grateful that her husband was willing to protect her and their children no matter what. But watching another wolf get killed does something to a wolf. That change wouldnt be apparent right now due to the heighten hormones. So for now she just stood frozen, watching.

Inactive
Tikhi Morone
He came out of nowhere, slamming into her. His momentum knocked her to the ground, despite her attempts to remain on her feet. Pain lanced through her, quickly followed by a swell of panic as she felt something crunch.

Her eyes widened as she struggled, feet scrambling against the ground in her feeble attempts to escape. How could he do this to her? How could he betray her like this? How could this woman be worth that?

Yet even as he released her and she grew cold, Tikhi managed a gurgling laugh as affection ran through her one last time. "There you are," she tried to say, though it came out mangled. "There's my Tagg."

She was going to miss him.

GONE
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Wolf blood tasted... Different. It wasn't something he could explain, but it was just...

Tagg was lucky Moon had been able to stop herself at his appearance, or Tikhi might not have been the only one with teeth in their fur.

Her last words would probably sting later, but for now the russet man just snarled, not moving until her breathing had ceased and her eyes glazed over. His tongue flicked out, once again tasting the scarlet staininf his muzzle.

"Are you okay, my love?" He asked softly, turning to his mate who was standing still, stunned. He cautiously approached her and licked her shoulder to comfort her. 
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Silver dusted ears stood erect atop her large skull as the dying woman said her last words. There you are...theres my Tagg". They echoed in her head almost as if taunting her as Tikhi took her last breath. Shock was the only thing that know held the onyx woman. Her husbands words sounded so far away that they barely registered. His tentative lick to her shoulder snapped her back, causing her to physically flinch at his touch. Her ears fell against her skull as she tore her gaze away from the body. Moon instinctively moved her belly away from him so that she was facing her mate, the father of her children. Silver met green with a mixture of emotions. But the one was at a forefront was still shock. What just happened?