(See All?) Announcements
754 Users Online
Google, Bing

Birthing of the Storm — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
If it's okay with everyone, after @Sven posts for the last time I'd like to do an exit post for Addy so I can claim lp c: @Leotie @Blitz

Adeltra could hear murmuring from inside, but she couldn’t quite make out the words that were spoken. Honestly, she felt a little left out. But she also realized that it wasn’t her place to be within the den. Not at that moment, anyhow. Her place was outside, standing guard over Ravenna and the lives she was bringing into the world. Protecting them from the harshness of life they were about to face. So, she stayed in her place. Auds swiveled on top of her skull alertly, yet her honeyed-amber gaze remained trained on the opening.

After a while, when the scent of blood began to dissipate, she felt Sven stir from her side. She watched as he moved forward, resting his chin across Leotie’s back. She could only assume that the birth was done, but still she made no move forward. She’d wait for word from the others as to what had transpired.

[Image: sW4OLm.png]
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
not looking for some fairytale bliss

Leotie was glad that she had been able to be there for Rav while she went through the process of giving birth to her children. She didn't want to leave her friend until she knew it was over and mother and pups were resting comfortably. As her congratulations was met with thank you’s from the new mother and father she nodded a smile on her face, “You're both very welcome.” When Blitz offered to help her and Sven in whatever way he could when their own litter came it was her turn to be grateful. “Thank you Blitz, we will be grateful for whatever help you can give.”

Ravenna commented that the pups had work her out which brought the Agouti woman’s attention back to the den. “You get some rest Rav you deserve it,” she placed another lick on the silver woman's muzzle. When she felt Sven's head across her spine she turned her head to meet his eyes with her own. Ravenna wasn't the only one that thought she should get out of the storm and returned to her den. Leotie kissed Sven’s muzzle, “I am going I just wanted to make sure she will be okay.” She then turned back to Ravenna, “It you need anything Rav. I'm so happy for you and I'm gonna head back now.” She gave her friend a nod before turning to Sven and brushed her head against his neck, “I will be in my den.” She then stepped past him toward Addy, “Mother and children are doing well,” she told the girl brushing her muzzle against her cheek. It was time for her to returned to her den and get out if the storm.

Leotie's Exit

i want something just like this
(This post was last modified: Jun 22, 2018, 03:48 PM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Trix who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Blitz Mizuno

His nerves were still very much on edge, his emotions raw and reeling from witnessing the wonder of birth. The birth of two glorious cubs he had partaken in siring. Ravenna had told him before their courtship, that it was common for Archer females to breed with more than one male, to maximize her chances of conceiving. He had accepted that fact without complaint, and still did even now. The pups fur were still dark and would remain so for a few more weeks. Only when the real colors of their coats began to emerge, would he know how much of his genetics he had passed on.

The truth was, that even if he discovered that he was not their true father by blood, that it wouldn't make a world of difference to him. Steadfast, ever loyal and protective throughout the span of her pregnancy, Blitz had been there from start to finish. He had risked his neck for the silver woman and the two lives she had carried to term. There was no way he would turn his back on them. Not after how far they had come. Not now, not ever. It didn't matter how much Mizuno blood flowed through their veins, if any. He would still be the best father he could be, the father they needed.

His heart fluttering in his chest, as Sven approached to be near Leotie, he moved aside slightly. Those pups were of his blood too, and while still highly protective in part due to hormones, he trusted his alpha. Certainly enough to allow him to poke his nose in and check on Ravenna and her newborns. The pitch black male was lost on the pale leaders sense of jealousy. If confronted, he would do his best to put Sven's feelings at ease. His proximity to Leotie was nothing more than the instinctual need to see his children; she just happened to be in the same space that needed sharing. He was not a man who would encroach on the mate of another...that was for wolves below him. Sensing that everyone wanted Leotie to return to her den and out of the storm, Blitz remained silent for a time. "We appreciate your concern Leotie, thank you. I'll be just a call away. But for the remainder of the day, I'll be here." Keeping watch. As Leotie turned to leave, Blitz cast a last look into Ravenna's den before laying down outside. Storm or no storm, nothing would keep him from bonding with his new family. He had proven himself a worthy guardian before this chapter and be unrelenting in doing so in this next one, and the first of those two lives.

Blitz Fade

(This post was last modified: Jun 30, 2018, 02:23 AM by Blitz.)
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
the devil is & always will

Maintaining his silence, Sven said nothing as the others spoke to one another in excited tones. That Ravenna and her children were well was all he needed to know, and while he would have loved to see the newborns now, it was more important for him to stay by Leotie's side before anything else. Anyways, Ravenna likely would want a cooldown period to recover from the birth before others began tittering over the whelps.

As Leotie pulled away from the den to relay the news to @Adeltra, he leaned forward briefly to chuff into the den's mouth, his only communication with his age-mate. Then he was off to ensure Leotie arrived in her own space safely and was comfortable as well as well-stocked.

/Exit Sven

be a gentleman.

Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer

Adeltra watched as Leotie rose, the sway of her belly reminding her that it couldn’t be long before the tawny woman would have her brood as well. She walked toward her, offering her a promise that mother and children were well with a brush to her cheek. Children, plural. How many, she wondered. She wasn’t surprised that there was more than one, as Archers had been known to have multiples.

As Sven rose to leave, following quickly after the mother of his cubs, and she watched him go with a nod of her head. Then, amber-yellow gaze watched through the heavy rain as Blitz laid down to stand guard outside of the den. Addy moved forward, taking place on the side of the den opposite him. She, too, laid down despite the raging storm. Where Ravenna needed her, there she would be.

fade

[Image: sW4OLm.png]