(See All?) Announcements
403 Users Online
Oleander, Juniper, Apollo, Bing, Google

Two Worlds — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
For @Leotie Addy's here to see the puppers!

Adeltra was trying to space everything out with her duties to keep her busy, but now that it had been four days since Ravenna’s litter and three since Leotie’s things had mostly calmed down. The initial burst of activity to prepare had died down and everything was marked and stocked well past what it normally was. Essentially, there wasn’t anything else for the dark girl to do. So, she figured it was as good a time as any to officially pay Leotie’s brood as visit just as she’d done with Ravenna’s.

She moved up to the den, head peering into the dark depths to try and find the familiar agouti pelt. ”Leotie? Can I come in?” she asked, mimicking the way she’d approached the Ridge matriarch’s den just two days prior.

Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
not looking for some fairytale bliss

Giving birth had been a hard thing to go through but after watching Ravenna the Agouti woman hadn't had any unrealistic views about it. For the first time in her life she had no desire to do anything but lay in her den and be with her pups. She thought they were beautiful and was maybe a little prouder about them than she should be. Leotie couldn't find it in her to care. The new kither was curious about how her alpha was doing with her pups too, she was a little worried. It had only been a few days since Ravenna's pups had been born but Leotie couldn't tear herself away.

She lay with her head toward the den entrance in a moment when the pups were sleeping. Leotie was taking advantage of it letting her eyelids slip closed as she rested from what she'd been through. When she heard Addy's voice outside her den blue eyes opened as a smile crossed her face. She should have known the young Archer wouldn't be able to stay away long. “Yes Addy, please come in,” she replied, “Not too close to them though. They're sleeping.”

i want something just like this
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer

The girl waited quietly at the entrance, hoping she hadn’t caught the tired new mother at a time when she was sleeping. She’d feel awfully bad if she woke her up. Yet, a flash of white teeth in the dim light of the den pulled up in the form of a smile alerted her to the alertness of the female. Leotie bade her in and she didn’t need to be told twice, ducking her head and crawling further into the entrance. The lower part of her rump and tail stuck out into the open as she stayed a respectful distance away, practically holding her breath as she worried that she would wake them up.

Addy’s honeyed-amber gaze took in their little forms, snuggled against their mother’s stomach. A grin stretched across her lips, attention focusing on the light and dark smudges. ”They’re beautiful, L,” she whispered, tail wagging slowly behind her frame. Truly, the Ridge had produced four beautiful little angels. Of course, the apple didn’t fall far from the tree.

[Image: sW4OLm.png]
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Though she was tired and ready for yet another nap while the children were sleeping she was glad for Addy's visit. The girl had yet to see the newest members of the pack and since she would get helping with them she should see them. More than that Addy was their family and Leotie wanted her to see them just like she wanted Rav to see them. She waited while the young girl entered the den after gaining permission. Just as instructed she kept a comfortable distance from them. Leotie still hadn't let Sven too close to them as she started to feel a little frazzled when anyone came to near her pups but she didn't mind the looking.

She remained quiet while Addy took them in though she moved a little so she could see them better. “Thank you Addy. They really are.” She agreed though she was a little biased. “Are you ready to he a big sis to them?” She asked knowing full well that technically she would be an aunt or cousin, Leotie wasn't sure just then her brain still too tired. That didn't matter, the Agouti woman saw Addy as their big sister and that was what mattered. “Is Rav doing alright? How are her pups?” She asked not wanting to wait any longer to find out.

Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer

Leotie asked if the dark girl was ready to be a big sister to the pair and she nodded without reservation. Upon seeing Ravenna’s duo for the first time, it had felt like a part of her that had been closed off since her father’s death had opened back up. Nothing could replace her father’s presence, but the puppies’ presences had had an effect on her that she hadn’t anticipated. She knew that she’d do anything for them. She’d pick herself up by her bootstraps for them, instead of moping around and avoiding everyone and everything like she had been. She needed to be better, for them.

Leotie seemed ready to jump out of her skin for something and she watched the woman with raised brows. She was quick to ask about Ravenna and she grinned even bigger. “They’re doing great. I’d swear it wasn’t Rav’s first litter if I didn’t know any better,” she commented with amusement. Truly, Ravenna was a born mother.

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

While her pregnancy was over and her children seemed to be doing well Leotie's worries weren't over. Still she had faith in her young visitor to keep a close eye on them. A smile formed in her lips as Adeltra nodded that she was ready. “Good, I'm excited for you to have them as your little siblings.” She trusted Addy with her children and felt the girl would be a good role model for them.

The most pressing thing that Leotie wanted to know about was Ravenna and her pups. She wanted to know how they were doing since she hadn't been able to stay as long as she would have liked and hadn't made it back. “Good, I've been worried about them. I always though Rav would make a great mom after seeing the way she is with you.” Leotie refrained from mentioning Romanov just then so she wouldn't upset Adeltra.

She looked back at the pups for a moment as the one of them shifted in it's sleep. “Well now, I'm guessing you didn't come just to look. Would you like to know their names?” She asked looked back at the young Archer.

Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer

Adeltra knew that Leotie had been worried about Ravenna. After all, Ravenna had been worried about her too. The two women were going through something that neither had experienced before together. They would be raising pups together, pups a day apart no less. They shared something together that Adeltra didn’t understand, and may never understand. She could see the relief on her face at the good news and a small smile graced her dark features.

The agouti mother mentioned names and the girl’s auds perked. Her tail thumped on the ground and she winced, stilling it immediately and giving a worried glance at the pair at Leotie’s side. The didn’t budge and she let out a breath of relief. “Yes, please! One hundred and ten percent yes,” she said, inching forward in excitement.

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Leotie would have gone to see Ravenna and her pups herself buy it had been only days since she'd given birth herself. Having Addy there giving her and update on the condition of the alpha and her pups really helped the Agouti woman to not fret so much. She still would some until she could see Rav for herself. Her attention returned to the young Archer and why she'd come, Leotie wouldn't deny her the chance to see her new charges.

When she mentioned the names of her children Addy became visibly excited about that. Leotie's smile didn't fade at the thumping of the girls tail knowing that wouldn't be enough to wake the sleeping balls of fur. “Alright,” she said with a small laugh. With her muzzle she pointed to each pup, “The lighter one is a girl and her name his Avella. She was born first followed by her darker brother Scully,” she explained proudly looking back to Addy.

Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
Could we fade with your next post?

Adeltra watched with rapt attention as Leotie introduced each pup. The pale little girl reminded her of Sven with her coloring and she thought, perhaps, she might grow to be like her father. And the name, Avella, it made her tingle all over. It fit so well. Her honeyed-amber gaze traveled over to the darker boy, a little smudge against his mother’s pale belly. Perhaps he’d grow to be like his great-Aunt, a mixture of dark and light. A handsome boy for sure, but of course he had good genetics. The name Scully tickled the back of her mind, an inkling of something familiar there but she brushed it off. She decided it was also a fitting name. They fit them so well, it’s amazing. I wonder what they’ll grow to look like, she said, looking down at the pair with wonder and adoration.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
Yep, fading and archiving.

The new mother was happy that Addy was so excited toert Avella and Scully. She hoped that the future would bring an strong bond between her pups and the young Archer. Proudly she introduced her pups by name which she and Sven had put a lot of thought into. A smile came to her face as Addy spoke of their names fitting them. “I think so too.” As for what they would look like when they were older, “I am curious about that as well. Part if me can't wait but the other part doesn't want them to grow too quickly,” she said just before yawning. “Excuse me. I guess I'm getting tired,” she said with a small laugh. “If you don't mind Addy I think I'm going to close my eyes for a bit but your welcome to stay if you like.” That said the Agouti checked that her pups were still napping before resting her head on her paws, her eyes slowly closing as she fell asleep.

Fade