731 Users Online
Google, Bing, Alarick

start sinking — Whitestone Monadnock 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
Sunset, Overcast Clouds, 59 ° F, 15 ° C

He felt like he was in another world when he stumbled upon the place. In the rather untouched lands laid a large stone figure that seemed like it reached for the skies. He was driven to climb up the old tracks, hugging any stone walls when possible to make sure he didn't slip off.

He could have sworn the clouds hung low enough to touch when he reached the top but he knew that was a childish idea. It was with heaving sides that he found a place to settle for a moment and catch his breath. Now that he had reached the top he realized he had no idea what to do. To go right back down seemed like a waste of his time that had been spent coming up.

Perhaps he could scope the place out a bit. He still had hopes of a new beginning with @Lekalta. The idea of building something of their own seemed rather tantalizing to the protective male. Granted he wasn't in the biggest rush ever as he assumed they had a few other hurdles to cross first.

Played by Wolfsi who has 58 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Neo Hervok
Hope its okay to drop Neo in here, @Deacon

Neo Hervok
We set out on a mission

To find our inner peace

He was lost, or rather still lost. He had been hunting for Nia, trying to catch her something to eat. She'd been sick and he hadn't known what to do other than try to help her by letting her sleep and getting her food but somehow when tracing a dumb deer he managed to get lost. His tail lashed by his heals in a nevus twitch. Green and golden orbs looking over the flat landscape in front of him, tongue slipping out to lick over his nose as he looked around trying to catch any familiar scents. He needs to find his way back to the lore, and he was quite sure he'd seen the lowlands before he managed to get lost. Quite sure, but not fully. He had to find the fields and orchard again. Though he hoped she wasn't there, she'd been sick... He hoped she found some were safe to stay, someplace or pack where someone had looked after her.

His eyes would find the large rock, widening with slight amazement but also fear. There was something looming over it. As if it was monster just waiting to pounce. He shivers slightly as he watches it, eyes widening even further as he realizes one of the dark stones are moving up to the top.

Dropping to the ground belly pressed against the grass as his ears pulled back against his cranium. Eyes following the stone, or beats or something as it moves. But it also looked kinda like a wolf, maybe just a little. A soft whine left his lips as he slowly stood, legs carrying him towards the mighty stone and the dark monster on the top. Carefully he climbs the trail, carefully he sneak closer as he s just about to reach the top.

Tail tugged between his heals he slowly make it to the top, eye's looking forth wide and alarmed until they land on the black figure.  A figure which due to the setting sun looks to be a blaze. A horrifying monster, with the colors fo fire shining around him.

"Speaking"

[Image: cooltext374258582980156.png]
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon

She sees my dreams and I see hers too

He didn't know he was being followed. Perhaps if he knew he would have been more diligent about watching his back. It was only when he turned around, light casting his shadow forth that he noticed the strange male. Young. Or perhaps he was just getting old. Ha. What a thought.

"What do you want?" His deep tones asked as a dark brow raised. The large male had smelled no borders or even the faintest presence of someone so he knew he had nothing to fear regarding trespassing. If push came to shove over a territorial spat, Deacon would have no problem shoving someone. There were ample options too for one to be pushed from.

It was a fleeting thought as he let his mind settle down to focus on the stranger.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
The scent of a large band of coyotes is on the breeze.
Played by Wolfsi who has 58 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Neo Hervok

Neo Hervok
We set out on a mission

To find our inner peace

The black fire monster turned around and the young boys tail tugged further in between his legs as he backed away a few steps. Then it spoke, words he could understand, the boy looked at the beats for a moment. Eye's wide and fur puffing just slightly. Squinting his eyes what had once looked like a shadow on fire took more recognizable shapes. "Nothing, I saw you and thought you.." he trailed off, though you were a monster. The boy looked at his feet embraced, "sorry" he spoke as he looked up carefully, tail still stuck at his ankles but slightly more relaxed as he stepped forth not far just so he wasn't to close to the trail or the edge.

Looking to the side he found himself high up, weary high up.

The boy could not help but wonder how far one could see from up here. He wished he could see his sister, but likely not. He told her to find a pack, told her she needs to get better and the just vanished. He was a horrible brother. "I'm looking for my sister" he said turning to the man again. No pain in asking... "Have you seen her, She looks like me and her name is Nia Hervok" he asked tail wagging slightly between his heels.

"Speaking"

@Deacon
[Image: cooltext374258582980156.png]