(See All?) Announcements
661 Users Online
Bing, Google

t-t-t-tongues always pressed to your cheeks
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
Aytigin was quick to obey, and, instead of asserting his dominance, the younger wolf dipped his head down in an almost submissive gesture of his own. The russet man's words were sharp and angry, and he hadn't intended to upset him. His more submissive posture was an I'm sorry, of sorts. He wasn't enjoying this any more than Yuka was, himself.

"Thank you," he panted softly, looking up at the older wolf with a slightly lopsided little smile. "You don't have to submit to me. Not physically - I don't want that." Clearing his throat, the dark wolf stood up a bit taller and shook out his messy fur, his gaze softening a bit as he regarded the other man.

He decided to tamp down the flirtatious comments he wanted to spew, and instead decided to ask.

"Will you eat with me? I'll catch us some fish," he offered, ears pressing back a bit nervously. He'd never done a rank challenge before and he wasn't sure the protocol for the aftermath. "I'd like to get to know you."
Played by Lightning who has 216 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben

The dark man was quick to detach himself and Yuka felt like he could breath again. Quickly, Yuka felt his heart rate slow, the pounding in his ears fading to nothing. Amber teal-flecked eyes focused on the younger man's face as he spoke. He was certainly an odd one. Yuka had always grown up where divison between superiority was communicated through submissive actions. The Left Hand would take what he would get though, especially if that included a few meal. Yuka did a once over of the new second, having half the mind to refuse but knowing that it would do no good in forming relationships within the pack. What Nineva wanted him to do. This was pointless because he would just be doing the same thing: being Nineva's eyes and ears. At the end of the day, she was the one he answered to. Nothing changed.

While Aytgin's offer might have been out of respect his tidbit at the end caught the former assassin off guard. No one wanted to get to know him unless they wanted something, but they were in a pack together and there was no possibility of Aytigin knowing of Yuka's more acquired qualities. Offering a cordial nod, his voice was gruff when he spoke, "Sure, that'd be nice." He wasn't much of a talker but the pair would most likely be eating most of the time, so there couldn't really be any harm in giving it a try.

Thank you TABs