(See All?) Announcements
545 Users Online
Nori, Google, Bing

internal affairs — Poison Path 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

This was not going well, it was the only way the dark man could describe it. She seemed to think her temper was an asset and in some cases he might agree but this wasn't one of them. “Do something? Like put yourself in danger when you have children to think about?” He questioned but it was the moping around running over them part that really got under his skin. “We've been through a lot this year, Moonshadow especially. What do you propose we do?” Perhaps she could show him then that she was right for the position she sought, “If you were leader Birtie how would you improve everyone's spirits?” She was lucky she was the mother of his children as it was it wasn't a fight he really felt like having when they has so much more they were already disagreeing about. “Your an infuriating woman sometimes,” was all he has to say on the matter.

Her next set of questions cause his brows to furrow, “I told you what concerned me what more could there be?” He asked not sure what she was getting at.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

In danger. She scoffed and rolled her eyes, a flick of her tail following. If it was real danger I wouldn't mess with it. I wouldn't do that to the kids or you, Kajika. Because even if she was mad as hell with him, she still cared about him. Maybe it was instinctual or maybe there was something deeper. She didn't care to dwell on it. Especially not now.

I propose you step down and let someone else take the mantle if you have too much going on. Take care of yourself before you take care of others. She gave a soft snort and perhaps something akin to a smirk settled on her features. I'd get us to do more things. We can't all be cooped up here constantly just staring at mountain walls. We'll go out for pack hunts, we'll hold more meetings to check up on everyone. We'll be a family. Not just two or three groups who all happen to live in the same area. There was so much more they could do if their leading parties were more active. And yeah, maybe she was a bit brazen and temperamental but it had only ever backfired on herself. So far.

I worry your feelings for her are deeper, more genuine and just generally better connected. I wasn't blind back then when I arrived, I could see the way she and the other girl's glared at me when I took up your time. Her words grew a bit softer like the anger was giving way to sadness and insecurities she didn't full realize until now. I just want to prove my worth and rightfully stand by your side while bettering our home. Is that too much for me to want?

(This post was last modified: Sep 30, 2018, 02:45 PM by Birtie.)
have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Kajika had to refuse the urge to mention the situation that she'd gotten herself into where she'd lost her eye. He didn't want to get insensitive but what if that situation hadn't turned out the way it had. “I have to wonder Birtie what you consider to be real danger,” he stated hoping she would understand what he meant. Even if she didn't he hoped she might think about what he'd said

He would give her a chance to explain to him how she would make things better for the pack if she were alpha. He listened as she spoke of stepping down if she had a lot going on and taking care of herself first. “I agree that part of being a good leader is taking care of yourself so that you can take care of the pack.“ Kajika was reminded of when he was asked to step up. Had it been the previous winter he may not have accepted, he wasn't in a place where he would have felt he could do the job. Birtie also spoke of being a family doing more things together as a pack, creating a stronger bond, “Those are good things for us to do and it is important to check in with the other members. With the coyote's and the losses we've suffered this year it has been difficult.” Every thing she spoke seemed well thought out and get couldn't disagree with any of it. He did feel some guilt over the fact that he didn't have a reason that he shouldn't support Birtie in her choice to challenge Moonshadow.

“Moonshadow and I do have a strong friendship Birtie, I brought her to the cove and I mentored her, we've known each other a long time. That's all we have is friendship.” He stepped closer to her and brushed his muzzle into the fur of her neck, “You're the one I chose and I care very deeply for you and you have nothing to worry about.” Yes hoped that his words might comfort her some, give her confidence that she was stuck with him as long as she would have him. “It's not wrong of you to want that and I do want you to have your chance.” He just felt like he was betraying his friend.

Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis
think we could fade here or you can post one last time? <3

She was tired of the arguing and having to prove herself. If her words weren't enough then her actions would be. She'd prove it. Her mouth stayed sealed as he came close, brushing against her neck. She could only hope that he finally understood everything she meant. If not she was not sure she could make him.

We should head back. She murmured into a dark ear before motioning with her head. We've been gone long enough. And she was tired physically, emotionally, and any other ways possible. If he would agree then she would gladly lead them back to the Cove's territory.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Fading and Archiving

Birtie as always left him with a lot to think about but he supposed that it was good he had someone to challenge him. He was ultimately worried about Birtie challenging for rank for more than a few reasons. Still he felt it important for others that Birtie get her chance to show what she could do as leader of the pack. He decided right then and there that he wouldn't step in and leave it as something between the two women. It was better all around that way or perhaps he was just avoiding the conflict that could follow. He wasn't sure but he would find out soon enough.

“Your right of course,” he agreed giving her chin one last brush with his muzzle before allowing her to go ahead of him. “Perhaps we can take in some quiet time before the children settle down for the night.” It wouldn't be too long before that happened and it wasn't often that they had a chance for some time to themselves so they needed to take advantage of the time they did have.

Fade