430 Users Online
Google, Juniper, Bing, Adora, Apollo, Jadon

[bwp] the possum — Pasos al Cielo 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 24 posts.
Inactive III. Yearling
Bellatrix Rigel
@Ramiel || Morning, Broken Clouds, 51.8 ° F, 11 ° C

She had escaped the ghastly forest in the south and worked her way around the mountain. Bellatrix was not sure she was enjoying any of this. The land didn't even seem to get better. It seemed to get worse - which she thought wasn't even possible. Her paws were not used to such rough terrains but she supposed that's what she got for skirting so close to the mountain. Hopefully, things would become easier once it tapered off into flatlands. If it ever would. Mountains had to end, right?

Her sides heaved as she tried to climb the rough terrain. It would be obvious to any onlookers that the small girl was not built to do this. Once she managed to get up on the ledge, she dramatically let herself crumple to the ground.

(This post was last modified: May 16, 2018, 02:04 PM by Bellatrix.)
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

For days he'd been traveling with the group lead by Nineva which included his brother. Ramiel was glad that Judas had come along on this adventure. That was what he liked to think if it as anyway. Though their journey had a rough start things seemed to be going better. He chose to look at the coyotes they'd run into as a test from Moon mother to help show him the path.

They'd crossed over the mountain on their way to their destination but as they came to the base Ramiel chose to break off from the group. With Nineva heavily pregnant he didn't want to run into any more Coyotes before they could make their new home. As he climbed over the rocky terrain he didn't find coyotes but another wolf.

He paused a moment as he watched collapse on a ledge. A smirk crossed the young man’s dark features before he finally approached the ledge from below. “The climb tire you out?” He asked looking up at her pale form.

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive III. Yearling
Bellatrix Rigel

She moved with a groan, letting her head hang off the ledge as she stared at the dark form. Male. Another one. Had she suddenly walked into a male-only zone? It was starting to feel like that.

A huff escaped her as yellow eyes settled on silver. "You have no idea. After getting tangled up in the woods south of here and now having to climb this I'd be better off going back home where the land isn't trying to kill me." Her voice conveyed her exhaustion with this whole trip. She hadn't even found anything worthwhile so far. No great Rigel Clan or anything. Although she couldn't blame them if they weren't here. She didn't want to be here either.

"How's the climb so easy for you, huh? You live here?"

Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

He had to chuckle internally at the annoyance she portrayed with the whole situation. He was tired of traveling, sure. Then again that’s what he'd been doing since he’d left the Dell four months ago. He and Judas always on the move. Now that he thought about it having a pack might he a little strange. The yearling shook his head, he didn't need to worry about it just yet.

Silver eyes met her yellow ones as she hung her head over the ledge to look at him. “Or maybe you just need to find a place to call home where you won't have to worry about the landscape trying to kill you?” It was just a subtle suggestion as it wasn't like they couldn't use another body. Though he did have to wonder if she was willing to do the work required in a pack.

He did outwardly chuckle at her question, “I don't know that I would call it easy but I've been traveling across the mountain for days. I don't live here yet.”

Table by Grey
Inactive III. Yearling
Bellatrix Rigel

She couldn't stop the rolling of her dandelion eyes. "I'm trying to find a place. Except it's not going to be a home. I'm supposed to find mother's precious son or whatever and bring him back." Bellatrix scoffed. What was so great about him, huh? She hadn't heard anything great about him. In fact, he sounded like some sort of baby. No one even had proof of him making another clan so what spurred them to think he succeeded? Whatever.

"And I'm smart enough to not join up some pack when I probably wouldn't even be home most of the time. Doubt anyone wants members like that." Because what good was a subordinate if they weren't even there?

It was with a swelling interest that she caught his use of words. Yet. "Yet? What's that mean? Aren't you a bit young to go creating something?" She half teased and half asked seriously. There was no way the dark stranger was older than herself (and if so it couldn't have been by much) even if he was far bigger.

Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

She wasn't amused, that was fine with the young Archer. She also gave away just what she was doing in the lore. “The way I see it,” he said sitting back on his haunches letting his tail curl around his paws, “You don't like this family member your supposed to find. So I have to ask why are you looking for him? Your not at home and they don't know what your doing.” It made perfect sense to him, she could do her own thing.

The girl also made it perfectly clear that she had no interest in joining a pack. “Point taken.” Despite her rather good argument he had one of his own. “If your not going to be home most of the time then you get a role in the pack that allows you to look for this precious son but still have a home to return to.” That was if she really wanted to continue a search that didn't seem very fruitful for her.

She was an observant one wasn't she. The girl had caught on to his use if the word yet. He smirked once more, “I agree much too young yet but that doesn't mean I can't help things along. I'm traveling with a group of wolves looking to settling near here."

Table by Grey
Inactive III. Yearling
Bellatrix Rigel

The Rigel girl laughed. Not at him but more at his words. He was a strange one, wasn't he? "Are you suggesting I lie?" The words would have been harsh had it not been for her light tones. Bellatrix hadn't ever been above lying before but well, this seemed like a pretty big thing to lie about.

"And what kind of role would that be?" She mused as her head adjusted on the end of the ledge to get a better look at him. How did someone get so big? She was wondering if this land held only big males which raised a bunch of other questions but she could ponder those later.

Her brows raised slightly above her dandelion eyes. That was...interesting information. "Well I hope this group of yours has somewhere better to settle than here. This place is a disaster." It really wasn't. Bellatrix was just dramatic and used to the comfy valley back home.

Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

His brow rose at her question, “It's not exactly lying if you never return to tell them the actual lie.” She was a year old why shouldn't she think if the life she had ahead of her. “You’re young surely you have ideas about how you want your life to be. Surely you don't want to spend it searching for a family member you don't even like.” He was quite versed in the last part but he never planned to return to the Dell.

“Scouting,” he said simply with a shrug. It was simple really. “As long as your coming back to report anything you might find I doubt anyone will question you.” That is to say as long as she was doing her job she could also fulfil her own mission if that was what she still wanted.

He laughed as she expressed how she felt about the place they now stood in. “It sounds like it is much nicer than this place. I unfortunately have yet to see it but I expect I will soon enough.” He didn't imagine their journey would take much longer.

Table by Grey
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
Four coyotes appear from the shadows, posturing aggressively.
Inactive III. Yearling
Bellatrix Rigel

A scoff escaped her as he finished his words. "You've done this before, haven't you? Because you seem to have all the answers." Which made her wonder if she should bother further associating herself with him. What else did he believe in lying about? Not the Bella had the cleanest track record herself but, well, she still liked to judge.

"I suppose I could scout." A dramatic hum escaping her as if she had just been asked to scale the mountain.

The Rigel would have loved to kept prodding his mind for answers that wouldn't matter to her but a group of coyotes seemed to have different plans. Truthfully, she wasn't sure how they managed to make it up here when even she had struggled to get up on the ledges. Was she weaker than a coyote? Stars above she hoped not. "Dumb things don't know when to quit." In her mind, they had to be the same group that had been in the forest south. Which was really a crazy thing to think but Bella was willing to bet they followed her up here just out of spite. "Come on." She motioned as she stood to her paws although she wasn't too concerned if he really followed after her.