626 Users Online
Google, Bing

gwaenchana — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 21 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anduin Archer
@Celandine @Vaeda @Anyone in pookastone idc XD

Anduin could somewhat comprehend that he wasn't supposed to just wander off all alone, though at the same time he just couldn't get his little puppy brain to care. Waltzing out of the den on tubby little limbs like it was second nature to him, the boy glanced around for something to gnaw on. Sure, the antler his big dark squeaky one (Macha) left him was nice and all, but not nice enough. He needed something.. Chewy? Furrier? Something... Oh! Something like that dead bird over there!

Wiggling his butt around a little bit, the boy pounced on the corpse like he was some sort of feline or something. "Mumumum--Mummammum. Mumma!" He squealed, pawing and nipping at the poor thing.

(This post was last modified: Jun 08, 2018, 04:58 AM by Anduin.)
Played by Ghost who has 13 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vaeda Archer

As was always the way of things Vaeda found herself a little overwhelmed and not entirely sure how she had gotten into this situation. The pup had been content to just stay in the den where things were nice and warm and Momma came back to them. If she fell down in there it didn’t ever hurt and she could just pretend she was laying down to sleep. Her brother on the other hand, he was halfway out of the den opening before she could even comprehend what was happening and her own paws were following him.

Blinking in surprise she sunk back into the opening of the den when the sunlight struck her puppy blue eyes. Her vision was still blurry at the best of times and now she was all but blind for a moment or two. Finally, from the shadowy lip of the den she was able to locate the blob that was her brother and some….some thing! Attacking him! He was calling for Momma! Shrinking as close to the wall as possible she couldn’t stop the muttering that came from her mouth, ”Oh, oh oh oh”

Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
When Skoll had thought to come around the den where Celandine kept the cubs, it had been at an excellent time. If he had not come by to just check on them, who knew when the pack would discover that both little Archers had attempted to go off on their own? Though still groggy from the nap he had taken, he took care to navigate his way through the forest and around the moss-covered trees and boulders until he heard his son.

"Mumumum--Mummammum. Mumma!"

His ghost grey eyes fell on the dark boy and his prize. At least the little prince had not gone off too far. "Shhh, shh, Anduin," he hushed, hoping Celandine hadn't already come running in a panic from somewhere off in the distance. To the little "Oh, oh oh oh" he caught from the entrance of the den, he gave a soft chuckle as he bowed his head down to place a kiss on his daughter's crown. "Vaeda..." For a moment, he wondered if the simple utterance of her name might calm her down, but for the time being, he just wanted to soak up their companionship. He knew from experience now that if he didn't take the time to enjoy them now, he might as well blink and they would be grown, ready to take on the world.

As if he were easing old bones and tired muscles, he slowly reclined onto his stomach, stretching his limbs out before him and behind him. Now that their father was here, he hoped there wouldn't be too much of a racket.
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

The wet season was upon them, forming oddly-shaped puddles of mud, and water all over Pookastone. They weren't half as cool, or sweet tasting as the Lagoon, but with the bile-inducing stench of coyotes still lurking just beyond their borders, Celandine thought it wise to remain close to the den. She would keep them safe. She had to keep them safe.

Cela thought about paying a quick visit to Morganna after quenching her thirst, but Anduin's cry touched her ears first. Panic set in as the pale woman flashed her pearly teeth, and lurched toward the sound. 

Nearing the stone-lined hideaway, Celandine tasted Skoll's musk in the air. An instantaneous wave of relief settled over the woman, as her snarl disappeared, and the hair along her spine descended. There weren't any noises indicating a struggle, so they were safe. He wouldn't let anyone touch them. Still, the Argyris padded onward, until her brilliant gaze passed over both of their heads, and onto their father's. "Now they'll be sneaking out at all hours of the night." She spoke the words with a good-natured sarcasm, and honey on her tongue.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Inactive No Rank
Anduin Archer
Sorry guys D;

Anduin grew annoyed as his sister approached from the den, throwing some sort of tantrum or something.. Overall just causing a huge ruckus, drawing in attention. He was about to attempt a growl at her, but before he could his small developing ears caught the voice of their father, followed by more of his kin's consistent babbling of course. Out of fear of the older male taking his new play thing, the small Archer tucked the poor deceased creature safely between his chubby little paws, proceeding then after to lay on the little guy. Surely that would stop the possible thief from acting. "Mumm-mumma!" The child smiled, looking into the male's eyes as he too began to lay down.

It wouldn't take long for Celandine to make an appearance, the boy's actual mother, and much to his surprise she didn't seem too upset. Had the boy managed to sneak out without consequence? Well that sure was a win! "B-b-b-b-b-" The pup babbled, scooting closer to his father in hopes that he'd be able to gnaw on his paw a little.

Inactive No Rank
Vaeda Archer

Vaeda was quite frightened about the whole ordeal and her brother seemed to be getting annoyed with the sound she was making. The girl fell silent at the look in his eyes and pressed herself closer against the stone wall. Thankfully, their father was quick to appear and Anduin dived over the thing that had been attacking him. Why didn’t he take it away from him?! He was in trouble! The kiss on her head did wonders to soothe her, allowing her to creep out into the open a little under Skol’’s legs.

Now that she was a little closer Vaeda could see that Anduin was probably not in trouble because the thing he was laying on wasn’t moving. Crawling over Skoll’s now reclining legs the pup couldn’t help but feel her own annoyance towards her brother. She had been trying to protect him and he had given her that look instead of just telling her that it was okay.

Stomping forward Vaeda’s annoyance only grew, he didn’t tell her he was okay and he was keeping the good toy for himself! Had their mother not appeared at that very moment she would have shoved her brother right off of the squirrel and taken it for herself. Instead she plopped right down where she sat and stared him dead in the eye.

Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
Once settled, Skoll simply watched as his son laid on the dead squirrel, clearly not wanting to share. He smiled, even as he was greeted with a "Mumm-mumma!" No insult was taken; he knew by now that his children often mastered the "mmm" sound way before they could manage the hard "puh" or "dah" sounds, thus mastering the call for their mother first. In sport, he patted his paw closer to Anduin's approaching form. If he wasn't careful, that squirrel was going to be his...

However, Celandine's approach shifted the scene into a more relaxed one. Nothing was out of place and both cubs were accounted for. Skoll wriggled his digits as his son tested his sharp little teeth on his well-traveled paw pads. Vaeda, on the other hand, had slipped beneath him before crawling over his bent elbows. He pressed his nose to the back of her tawny head, inhaling in the scent of her downy fur and kissing her once more as she gave her brother a lethal stare.

The Leader teased in good humor, "Now they'll be sneaking out at all hours of the night."

"Mmm," he hummed as he considered the idea. "Possibly. I know I did when I was little... as did Niles, but I did my mother a favor in telling him that there were monsters in the night, proceeding to a point where I would actually spook him back into the den." A half-chuckle lifted from him, "I wouldn't worry too much. You have my eyes if you need them on these two."
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine couldn't help but be struck by the strangeness of the scene before her. Vaeda was giving her brother a glare that could only be described as terrifying. Anduin was scooting over a dead creature in a chorus of b's, and Skoll had placed himself right in the middle of all the chaos. What she found even weirder than her children, was the fact it felt normal. When did that happen?

A sigh fell from the leaders lips as she reclined so that her position matched Skoll's. "Great, it runs on both sides." Her voice was painted in humorous tones. "I guess it's karmic retribution for running my father ragged."

(This post was last modified: Jun 19, 2018, 09:48 AM by Celandine.)
Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Inactive No Rank
Anduin Archer

Anduin somewhat listened to his parents converse while gnawing on his father's pleasantly chewy paw pads, repeating back what syllables he could all the while purposely ignoring his kin's cold gaze in hopes that it would annoy her further. "Wawawo. Mm-mumm-kk" The child quietly babbled to himself, pretty proud of the strange sounds that were coming from his maw. When he decided he was bored of concentrating on words he didn't yet understand, he pulled himself up with his chubby little limbs and retrieved the dead bird. "Mmummm-mm" The pup mumbled, trotting it over to Celandine and placing it at her feet. This was hers now, he decided.

Inactive No Rank
Vaeda Archer
Vaeda's exit

The pup didn’t pay much attention to what her parent’s were saying, she didn’t understand any of it anyways. But, her annoyed stare did soften a little when her father kissed the back of her crown again. Still, when Anduin moved away from the squirrel to chew on Papa’s paws Vaeda stood up and merrily moved forward. She was going to lay on the corpse and there was nothing her brother could do about it! Unfortunately for her in her confident waddling her brother was much faster and pulled the squirrel away and gave it to their mother.

Oh this was too much. First she couldn’t play with it and now he was giving their mom a gift and she had no gift. With a dramatic wail Vaeda turned and waddled as quickly as she could back into the den. She needed a nap.