584 Users Online
Bing, Google

History, please dont repeat yourself — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

{ooc} special tags for @Tagg @Kajika and @Sylva. But please AW :)

As the time neared closer and closer to her due date, Moonshadow instinctually stayed closer to her den. This time around she wasn’t nearly as anxious about the physical labor. Instead though she was nothing but worried that history would repeat itself. The ebony woman knew that she hadn’t done anything that could have jeopardize her children but deep down the dread lingered. She tried to not think about it, distracting herself with whatever she could. Today she walked waddled to the lake for a drink before finding her antler. She carried the bone to her den and laid down in the entrance. The sky was cloudy casting a soft light over the cove. The temperature was pleasant allowing the onyx queen to enjoy herself for a moment.

That moment would soon disappear as the familiar pain of contractions began to appear. They were dull but Moon knew that they wouldn’t stay like that forever. She slipped into the den without a sound because this was going to take a while.

Hours passed as day turned to night. The contractions were closer together and much more painful. If anyone was nearby they surely would hear her whines and shuffling in the den. Moonshadow couldn’t sit still and had been pacing back and fourth warning anyone who tried to poke their head in to keep their distance. Another hour or so passed before the urge to push washed over her. Laying down the onyx woman allowed her instincts to take over. A loud groan/whine came from her inky maw as she pushed her fourth child into the world. Silver eyes fell on the dark bundle as a sense of déjà vu hit her. Her mind momentarily flashed back to the previous year…her first child. A boy, as dark as her, this time though the most joyous sound reached her silver dusted audits. The cry of her baby boy. Tears of happiness fell from her eyes as she nudged him to her teat. Several minutes passed with no more pain and Moonshadow thought she would only have one. Just when she was going to call @Tagg in another ripple tore through her abdomen. A surprised yelp came from her as she pushed again. Another moment of déjà vu when a red little girl followed. Moons breath stuck in her chest as no noise was coming from the girl. A frantic whine urged the pup to breathe and just when she thought she wouldn’t the girl let out a wail louder than either of her brothers had. Moonshadow let out a cry of relief as she nudged her daughter next to her brother at her teat. A proud smile beamed from her maw as tears of relief soaked her cheeks. History didn’t repeat itself and Moonshadow was beyond grateful for that. Time passed and it was clear that there would only be two Eastfall children this year. And for that Moon was beyond grateful.

Word Count: 000
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The time was getting close for Moonshadow to have her pups, Kajika grew increasingly worried though he tried not to show it. He was checking on her more often to make sure that she was alright and so that he could be there for her when the time finally came that she would bring her next litter into the world. It was in such an occasion that he found her in her den the only sounds coming from inside we're from Moonshadow. The alpha didn't dare stick his head in without permission but he did call from outside. “Moonshadow, I'm here if you need anything just call out.” She needed to know that she wasn't alone during such a time.

Being that he was the first one to arrive he placed himself outside the den to stand as guard until Tagg arrived. He wondered where the tawny man was when his wife needed him. Having stayed close to Birtie in the days she was nearing giving birth Kajika that Tagg should have already been there. He hoped the man was just out hunting or patrolling and not lost again.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Ooc: yo Fast Fingers, daddy daddy is right behind xD sleep is important you know. Y'all are a bunch of insomniacs

Tagg knew Moon's due date was soon, and he had been spending more time near her. At the same time, his border patrols had increased. He still wasn't tsure where they stood after the incident with Tikhi. 

This morning he knew something was up and didn't stray far. He stayed close to the birthing den, and when he heard her cries he approached. He felt his fur lift in natural defense when he saw Kajika at the den mouth speaking to her. These are my pups! You have your own!" he screamed on his head, wishing the man had respected his boundaries like the veteran had done for him.

But what if Moon had asked him to be here? What if she preferred her long time friend over her mate? Did she think he would hurt her, or her pups? 

Anger, hurt, and insecurity all swirled inside of him as he approached, simply looking at Kajika as he wiggles into the entrance, but not fully entering. He was just far enough inside to speak to her. "I'm here my love," he said, "Is all going well?"
(This post was last modified: May 27, 2018, 05:04 PM by Tagg.)
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Omg lol XD I fell asleep waiting to post this

As she paced she heard her best friend offer his support. She let another whine out in response. It wasn't long until the sound of her love also offered support. A warning growl left her maw as she warned him to not come in any more. Things had been a bit shaky since the encounter with Tikhi but that didn't mean she didn't still love him. This warning was nothing but instinct. With him getting the message Moon was able to give birth to two healthy children.

With tear soaked cheeks she looked to the entrance of the den. "Tagg" she called out to him, now allowing him to come in and see. This time there here no sobs, no sadness, only joy.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The whine that came from inside the den was enough for Kajika to know that Moonshadow knew he was there just as he'd promised her. Kajika wouldn't let her go through something as big as childbirth without being there, he'd never got been there for her. Soon enough Tagg appeared and Kajika stepped aside going to take up a place nearby but not too close. The tawny man could do as he'd done for Birtie and his own pups. He settled on the ground sternally and waited with his head in his paws.

When he finally heard Moonshadow from inside the den call for Tagg he knew the pups had arrived. The sound of her voice also told him that everything thing was alright inside there. He raised his head to speak, "Congratulations Tagg! Can you tell Moonshadow for me?"

Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Moonshadow's growl stung, but Tagg just settled down and waited, ears flicking nervously. Kajika had moved off, and the russet man felt a little less defensive of the den. 

Soon enough his mate called out for him to enter and Kajika was quick to congratulate him. Relief swam over Tagg at the sound of his mate's voice. Everything was going to be okay. @Chan was home, and from the sounds of it they hadn't lost any more children.

He nodded to his alpha, offering him a smitl before crawling down to be with his wife. He nuzzled her as he peered down at his two new children. A boy and a girl; balance. "They're beautiful," He murmured, kissing each of their tiny heads before doing the safe for his mate. "You did good."
l
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Silver dusted ears caught the sound of Kajika's voice but not what his words were before she called her husband in. She called her love into the den to see their newest children. She welcomed his nuzzle with her own nudge and lick to his chin. A quiet "mmm" was given in response to his kiss. "Yes we did love" she agreed when he told her she did well. It wasn't just her but the help of the pack too. Without them and her husband who knows what could have happened. The onyx woman was exhausted as she let out a yawn. She couldn't sleep just yet for their wonderful miracles needed their names. Mercury orbs met an emerald counterpart, "Theyre gonna need names ya know" she said with a tired tone and light laugh.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Once he'd given his congratulations to the second time parents Kajika rose to his feet. He paused for just a moment before taking his leave. Moonshadow was through the birthing process and now it was time for her and Tagg to have some alone time with their newborns. He could catch up with his best friend later. With one last look at the den Kajika left them to it to return to his own pups. Once there he would give Birtie the good news and spend some time with his children before going to find them setting to eat. Breeding season had been successful for the cove wolves without tragedy he could only hope things would remain quiet as the pups grew. For know the future of the cove was safe in it's four newest additions.

Kajika's Exit

Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
His relief at being forgiven - at least enough to see his newest children - still had not faded and was unlikely to for a while. "Kajika says congratulations," he relayed to his mate. 

Names. Yes. They hadn't discussed it in advance this year. There were a lot of things they hadn't talked about in the recent past. He looked at the newest members off the family. "She looks like my sister," he said softly, thinking back to Staryn's creamy-silver fur. His daughter has a little more russet about her; a reflection of her father, no doubt. The Eastfall colors shone true in her.  

Their son, on the other hand, took after his mate. His darker complexion was a little harder to make out in the dim light, but he was there. "We named Chan after our fathers," he murmured, not wanting to disturb the children. "What if we name them after our family again this year? Staryn, after my sister, and somebody from your side?"
(This post was last modified: Jun 19, 2018, 03:16 PM by Tagg.)
l
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

A tired smile formed as her love said that @Kajika  said congrats. Moon would have to tell the onyx man thank you when she saw him next. Another yawn fell from her inky maw as her husband look at their children. He murmured that their daughter looked like his sister and a smile formed on the mother's maw. Her silver dusted ears flicked up as her mate said that they had named Chan after their fathers and suggested they named their second litter after family as well. She liked the idea, it was a way to remember the family they had lost. He named their daughter after his sister and asked about someone from her side. Mercury orbs looked to their son, his coat dark like her own but had hints of grey. "Nash for my brother Nashoba" She said giving the boy a lick and then gave his sister one as well. "Staryn is a beautiful name" she said looking back to her husband with another smile.

(This post was last modified: Jun 19, 2018, 10:31 PM by Moonshadow.)