405 Users Online
Google, Bing, Sophrosnia, Finley, Eros

Letting go is a hard thing to do — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
not looking for some fairytale bliss

Thinking back to the road that she'd traveled over the past year left Leotie in a little bit of disbelief. She felt she'd come so far after falling so far. She knew she of course had Sven to thank for all of it. Had he not found her when he did she wouldn't even have been there to speak with Enia then. She wouldn't be a mother or second in command at willow ridge. She smiled at the young female. “Me too and Willow ridge was extremely welcoming. Sometimes, actually a lot of the time I feel I was meant to be here all along. I can't really explain it but sometimes I think that is why what happened before I came here happened.” She didn't know if it made any sense at all but to her it did and she supposed that was what mattered. It was the best way she could make sense of her life and how I nbn had turned out.

i want something just like this
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Lightning who has 82 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enia Athesila

It was fate that Leotie was talking about and Enia didn't think she liked the sound of that. Because if fate really existed, then it meant that Secret Woodland's disbandment was meant to happen during her parent's reign and the young dark woman hardly felt like that was likely. A part of her still felt crushed that she was seperated from her family, that her father was dead, but another part of her was being to appreciate that Willow Ridge was her new, stable home and she didn't have to worry so much about whether or not their members would go missing.

The Athesila focused her attention back on the mother, offering her a small smile. When Enia spoke, her voice was soft, "Maybe I'll feel like that one day." But for now, the fate of her family still weighed heavily on her mind.

Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
not looking for some fairytale bliss

Leotie felt she'd had plenty of time to think about everything that had happened in her life since the day she'd found herself in the lore. It had all seemed to come together to lead to where she was in that moment. She had also considered the possibility that was how she could accept what had happened to her. What she knew for sure was that Willow Ridge was her home and she felt like she belonged there. Mostly she was happy in the ridge and that was what mattered to her most besides making sure her children were happy.

“It might just take some time,” she told the dark furred girl. Leotie knew that it sometimes took a little while and finding a place in a new home. “Do you feel that your doing well here in the ridge?” She asked. She felt that way the first step, doing well and adjusting to a new pack.

i want something just like this
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you