(See All?) Announcements
628 Users Online
Google, Bing

don't make me beg — Wild Rye Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 232 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Laike Artemieva
guardian dem 3/3 || horribly sorry about the wait on this! @Jessie @Risaela @Cancer

He fell silent and in a more natural state, let Jessie take the lead again. If they were in agreeance then he had faith that it would be smooth sailing for the duo from here. Usually he would have turned around and headed back to his growing family but he stayed rooted in his place, keen to hear what they answered Jessie with.

Laike had only heard tales of Askan from @Adelayde and even he could not say he was terribly surprised. The male had always sounded so...rough. Had he been human he likely would have rubbed the bridge of his nose but all he could do was shift his weight ever so slightly.

laike
and do you remember what you tried to forget?
[Image: wrf_sig_by_becuffin-dax4am3.png]
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Lightning who has 727 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
So sorry, I didn't realize it was my turn.

Their answer did not come as a surprise and in response Jessie simply rolled her and shook her head. In an attempt to try to explain, she spoke bluntly, "That's just how Askan is. He's a grumpy old man, but don't tell him I told you that." Truly, she liked the dark man and was glad that she could call him an ally within the mess that was her life. She certainly didn't want Risaela and this stranger to mess it up. As much as Jessie cared for the young girl, the monochrome woman was also a stickler for Wild Rye Field's diplomatic relations remaining in tact. The woman's voice was firm when she spoke again, "I don't have a problem with anything as long as both of you don't cause any problems with Shallows Edge. They are our allies and I prefer to keep it that way." Jessie looked over at Laike to see if he was in agreement. And if that was all, then they had no more business standing at the border.

[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]