(See All?) Announcements
49 Users Online
Google

Profile/Life Points
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Hello :)

I've got a request and a question? On Lyanna's profile, "pack" is correctly set to "Lone Wolf," but rank is still "Pup" instead of "No Rank" - at anyone's convenience, can this be fixed?

Also, I only have a couple of finished threads eligible for Life Points (were never claimed) and they are two years old. Is it possible to claim those now? "Born Into a Pack" is one of them, would hate to miss out on claiming what I can, if I can.

Thank you!
On Lyanna’s CP you should be able to select a drop down menu for her size. Instead of pup you’ll select whatever size she’s meant to be, which will fix the pup thing.

Because the threads are two years old you won’t be able to claim anything for them. But I believe you should still be able to claim born into a pack?
[Image: sW4OLm.png]
I figured I probably wouldn't be able to claim the LP, thank you for the clarification. Okay, her size is set to "medium," but I don't think I can fix the "Pup/No Rank" thing on my end?
Just post in maintenance about getting her rank cleared. (:
Okay! <33
Just a note I've deleted your request from maintenance because I've changed her rank. Glad to see you back Allie <3
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
Thank you! And it's good to be back, Ghost, I'm glad to see you all here <3