626 Users Online
Google, Bing

Protect our own — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Calling all FTC members! @Kajika @Tagg @Solas @Birtie @Sylva @Chan and Roland (don't wanna tag you twice cade (: ) Wildone asked me to put this up to account for @Tulips absence. The Day girl has been kidnapped, there is clearly blood and signs of a struggle!

Since the birth of her second litter Moon has mostly stuck close to them, watching them grow each and everyday, with a few exceptions. Her oldest baby has finally returned home and the dark woman couldn't be more ecstatic. Her happiness was somewhat short lived for she almost lost him again after an accident. He and Roland had been playing near an eagles nest where he fell becoming injured once again. It scared the crap out of the cove leader but she was glad that Roland hadn't taken a fall either. She considered the silver boy to basically be an adopted child whom she loved just as much as those she gave birth to. So the ebony woman would steal a few moments when the twins slept to check in with Chan and Ro if she saw him. Having been kept busy with the children the cove matriarch was completely out of the know with what was going on within the ranks. But she knew that in a week or so when the pups were older she'd be able to get back to her duties.

Today after she made sure the twins were fed and asleep, Moon made her way towards the infirmary. However she was stopped in her tracks when the very fresh scent of blood reached her nose. Her nostrils flared as panic set deep within her. Following the scent she came upon a horrendous scene. There was blood and dark tufts of fur everywhere. The scents of multiple strangers were mixed in with that of Tulips. Once again panic set in for Tulip too was considered somewhat of a child to Moon. Sending her dark muzzle into the air she called for the rest of the pack. Something had happened to the Day girl and Moon knew she couldn't go off and find her herself. Her desperate call finished and she began searching for any thing that could be useful in finding the dark girl. Everything had been going so well...but that was just the luck of the cove.

Word Count: 000
Played by Hex who has 200 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart

Solas had been traveling along the edge of the lake when the howl had reached his ears. The sound chilled him and made his hackles raise. The stormy male had never, never heard Moon sound like that before. Something had happened that was obvious. Tension riding him he raced away from the lake's shore toward the source, his paws digging up clumps of dirt as he ran. Weaving through the trees the smell of blood reached his nose first and then the sight of Moon's dark form searching.

It wasn't until he saw the dark fur tufts that he could recognize by sight if not by the smell that he realized what was going on. The smell of strangers and the blood. Someone had hurt Tulip. Someone had come in and not only hurt her but appeared to also have dragged her off. They had hurt someone he cared about. His lips curled up into a snarl as anger filled him. He couldn't help but think of her cheeky smile or her yellow gaze and the thoughts simply made him madder.

No words escaped his lips as he took stock of the area and began to put the skills he used while hunting to work. They needed to move while the scent was still fresh and the tracks still visible. They needed to move now and though it killed him inside he was almost glad that they had made Tulip bleed because he would be able to follow the trail further that way. When he found them though, because he was going to find them, he was going to make them pay.

[Image: solas_sig_by_becuffin-dbocy7k.png]
[Image: vnuylcejuy1r9dyd_by_silversnake54-dc87n0m.gif]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Things in the cove had been going well, both litters had been born happy and healthy. Chan had returned to their ranks giving Moonshadow her son back. Then just when Kajika thought the cove would continue to do well things went to crap once again. He’d hoped they could have gotten through the spring without incident. Unfortunately Chan had become injured badly in an accident and after that Kajika was just waiting for something else.

So much so he’d started keeping a closer eye on the children. The last thing he wanted was for something to happen to any of them. It seemed that they weren't the only ones he should have been worried about.

He'd just finished checking up on Elwood and Chenoa when he heard her call. It was very clear that something was most certainly wrong. He made sure that his children would be okay before running to meet Moonshadow and find out what had upset her so. When he found her it was clear she was upset, “The pups, are they okay?” He asked before taking in the scene before her. Solas had already answered the call as well and seemed to be investigating the area. When he took in scene for himself he saw the blood and smelled the multiple scents that filled the area. “Is there any sign of Tulip?” He asked stepping forward slowly to sniff at one of the places marked by blood. Her scent was the strongest and it was clear something had happened to her.

(This post was last modified: Jun 11, 2018, 11:33 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Worry filled the dark woman as she searched the area. It was clear as to what happened but she needed to figure out exactly who had trespassed in her home and took her Tulip. She sent her call up calling for her pack and went back to searching. It wasn't long until Solas arrived. Silver orbs met the golden ones of the Coldheart man, and that was the only communication they needed. His lips curled in a snarl and Moon knew exactly how he felt. The pair began to investigate further but the onyx woman stopped when her co-lead arrived. He immediately asked about the pups "They're fine but Tulip isn't" She told him worry clear in her tone and she shook her head when he asked if there was any sign of her. "No, this is all there is" she answered motioning to the grizzly scene around them. "Kajika, we need to find her" she told him her tone pleading. The dark duo had spent so much time together that the older woman thought the girl to be like a daughter.

Word Count: 000
(This post was last modified: Jun 19, 2018, 10:46 PM by Moonshadow.)
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]