(See All?) Announcements
630 Users Online
Bing, Google

Hello, my old friend. — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brian who has 206 posts.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
The youth hadn’t been aware of their third member and instead he kept his focus on Garmir, noticing the slight agitation at the use of the word sir. It was a bit strange for him, usually, Daesamar went out of his way to be courteous and if someone didn’t want to be called something, he’d do his best to comply. Ever since he had first met Garimir, he had been little more than a stray pup, he had come to realize that he enjoyed the gruff wolf’s reactions to the word.

The joyful reunion got interrupted though by the now familiar growling of the coyotes. Daesamar sighed softly to himself while he raised his head and looked at the group. Reaching the same conclusion as Garmir, he stepped closer to the slightly smaller male. His hackles rose as he growled softly toward the pack. “Aye...sir.” he said, keeping his sterling gaze on the discounted wolves “How do you want to handle this?”
[Image: q2GKNw0.jpg]
[Image: cwt.png]
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Sure, Garmir knew Daesamar had grown but not until he stood right beside him did he realized how big wolf this yearling had become. He let out humoured huff, breaking tiniest of smile. As his eyes turned to the coyotes, that smile widened into a grin. "I think they are afraid of you." -He murmured through his toothy smirk.

Sure, the coyotes were posturing aggressively, but the odds were still in favor of the wolves. If the two friends stayed together they could watch each other's backs and prevent being flanked and bitten into arse. Still.. Garmir did not see way to outright drive the vermin away. "Don't charge them. They will just scatter and come around. Its a stalemate." -He growled with low tune. The coyotes could not charge the wolves head on due to size of their adversaries and if the two watched each other's backs, they could not circle around and bite the wolves into rear and hind legs. At the same time, there was little the two wolves could do either. The coyotes were faster and he doupted they would simply commit into a fight with two adults.

"We could wait them out or just leave."

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
This is long overdue, Sorry.

Daesamar ‘s ears perked, he kept his eyes on the pest but gave a small nod of acknowledgment to Garmir’s Instructions. His hackles rose and he bared his fangs at the Coyotes before commenting playfully. “Ya sure they didn't just get a good look at you? It scared me when we first met” His intimidating snarl was ruined by the grin that he added to make sure Garmir knew that he was joking.

Looking on toward their adversaries he thought about their options for a moment before nodding. “I think outwaiting them may be best, but if it takes a while, we should split up maybe and run?”
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: We can do fade with them just standing there and waiting out the coyotes, unless you wish to continue. ^^ <3

Garmir sometimes wondered why so many described him as intimidating or scary. Were it then the number of marks that littered his body or something in his limited set of expressions and manner by which he presented himself that had the effect - he wasn't quite sure. He hoped some day to refine his social skills a little to make interaction with others less burdensome. "We can wait them out. Watch my back and I watch yours. They get tired eventually when they realize they cannot charge us." -He suggested.

Idea of splitting up and heading separate ways did not appeal to him for he feared that coyotes might simply choose one target to go after - and that likely would be the easier prey. To protect his annoying friend he chose to stand his ground - and if not else it was also a statement. They were wolves and wolf did not run from coyote.

"This will be a waiting game. Maybe share a story while we are at it. Time will pass quicker." -He suggested. He was curious to know what happen to Deasamar after they separated. Least it seemed he had found a pack for himself...

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar listened intently to what the older wolf had to say, he gave a small nod and turned his attention onto the vermin once more, his ears perked at every sound, he gave his head a single shake “I don’t know, a story might distract us while we wait.” he said before glancing up at the tree line. “Might be a long wait though.” He said, Daesamar was a bit more reluctant to share what’s being going on over the past couple of months. He had his own reasons and at the very moment, he wasn’t too sure why he had become a bit more reclusive, but it just didn’t feel right.
(This post was last modified: Dec 30, 2018, 04:49 PM by Daesamar.)