(See All?) Announcements
410 Users Online

Shelter in Place — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

Dark tail swept across the ground all the while her orange gaze focused on the squirrel as it searched through the grass. This scene had been going on for the better part of the past fifteen minutes. Nauja had come across the tree rodent while learning the territory that she now called home. She'd left Zale with his father so that she could get a little more acquainted with the the draw territory for when she was really ready to get back to work.

The squirrel had been a lucky accident, she hadn't yet decided if she was going to actually try and catch it or not. She did need the practice after being out of commission for awhile while she took care of her son. It wouldn't hurt to watch the squirrel a little longer anyway.

Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: Throwing Garmir here since its been empty for a while. I have not forgotten Elyan too. ^^<3

Next in his list was Nauja. Garmir had begin to discreetly follow her as soon as he had noticed she was alone. He could have approached her anytime before but he was seeking for more private conversation in a setting that would not cause suspicion. A pretence of chance encounter would suffice in this case. He only needed few moments after all.

Garmir had one agenda - one purpose in this pack, and it was to ensure that Treyah and her family would remain in power. While he was now free to do his own decisions, Garmir was still victim of his prior mentality - one where he was a follower and his leader was held in a position of worship. He did not worship the alpha female because of her strenght or her will, but because of her kindness. To Garmir she was so pure it was... unpfathomable.

Of course, part of him also genuinely wanted to get to know the new member. Not everything was work for Garmir although few things were. He begin to walk towards her, trying to seem as if he was returning from partrol of hunt or somewhere, next casting a passing glance at her with a.. quite honest smile. "Hello Nauja." -he murmured with his usually rough voice. Garmir almost always seemed little bit angry or too serious so him playing nice would pass as neutral to most.

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

It was a bit strange to the Seawolf to be back stalking the squirrel after having done nothing but take care of her son. What felt even more strange was being in a pack again after having it be just her and Tyne for so long. Then she had stayed in the den and now it was time she remembered what it was like to he in a pack. She knew of the duties of that a pack wolf had but now with Zale she wasn't sure she wanted to return to scouting. A duty closer to home where she could be with her son and Tyne might suit her more.

She was rescued from these thoughts when she caught movement of another. She hadn't been the only one, her prey had caught it too and had now disappeared up the tree it had been sniffing around. She rose to her feet as she was greeted. Nauja remembered this wolf from the day that Treyah had given birth but couldn't recall if she'd learned his name. “Hello, I don't believe we have formally met.” He knew her name which left yet a little unsettled.

Even so if she was going to make this pack her home for her son she needed to know them all. Making sure she'd made the right choice and that Zale would be safe was her top priority. “My apologies but I don't seem to recall having heard your name.” She wondered if he would offer it up to her.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Garmir nodded to her in response, taking her words as an invitation to come little closer. He could smell the young pup's scent on Nauja and that reminded him he had not yet congratulated the new mother. To make himself look less threatening and possibly imposing, he sat down, body relaxed and his face managing to hold quite authentic smile. Right now Garmir was playing his agenda, from very first sentence trying to subtly direct the coming conversation into form where he could ask her specific set of questions without making it seem strange or out of place. He wasn't faking being friendly to her in a way. He was genuinely happy to see Nauja and Tyne added to the pack's strenght, with young Zale also being born into Charred Ash Draw, especially Zale.

"Im Garmir. The pack's scout. Congratulations to you and Tyne by the way. Young man is doing alright I assume?" -He spoke to her through toothy smile, Garmir even remembering to sway his usually idle tail behind him to look as friendly as he could manage with his otherwise battle scarred form. "I'm the one who was sent to find your mate, Dread assisting of course. You two have decided to settle down here formally?"

(This post was last modified: Jun 24, 2018, 09:37 PM by Garmir.)

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

The wolf she now found herself in the company of was one she wasn't sure how she felt about him. He hadn't made the greatest impression on her the day that Treyah had given birth. She watched him closely as he sat down once he'd call me closer to where she'd been positioned to watch the squirrel. She didn't necessarily ask a question but hoped to learn his name from what she'd said and she wasn't disappointed. He soon provided her with that but also his role within the pack. She let a smile form on her maw as he congratulated her and Tyne on the birth of Zale.

“Thank you and yes he's doing very well. It's nice to meet you Garmir.” She continued to observe him as he went on to tell her that he along with Dread had brought Tyne back to the draw. “I must thank you again for bringing him back to me safely. Yes, we have decided to stay in the draw.” It had been a rather easy decision and she knew it would not only benefit her family but the draw wolves as well once she was back to her full activities.

Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

At least the new family had chosen to stay within the Draw. Reasons of course were obvious. "Wonderful!" Garmir exclaimed happily to her answer, perhaps even little uncharacteristically so. Now that he knew the family was remaining, all he had to ensure was that they would be first and foremost loyal to @Treyah . "Im genuinely happy know you are remaining. All three of you." -he spoke to her almost laughing.

"Our alpha female might be young, but she has her heart at right place and moral compass certainly better tuned than mine. I think we are both fortunate to be part of her pack." -He spoke in a way that made it clear how he saw his lead. He of course rather directly added emphasis on how this pack belonged to her, and her alone. It was how Nauja would reply to this that interested him most.

Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

She certainly wasn't expecting the happiness that Garmir showed when she told him that she and Tyne were planning to stay with Zale in the draw. “It is wonderful.” Now they would have a place to call home again and a place to raise their son. It had been hard for her and Tyne on their own and she didn't want to put her son through that. “I'm am glad to hear that. I wouldn't want our presence in the pack to cause any upset.” She offered a smile knowing that accepting their small family could have very well caused problems for Treyah and that wasn't the way she wanted to repay the alphas kindness.

Nauja quickly learned that Garmir seemed to hold Treyah in high regards either the way he spoke of her. She nodded along to what he said agreeing with every word. “She is very kind and I am thankful for that. Not many would have taken me in my condition at the time nor the father of my child. I was lucky to have met her when I did.” Nauja considered herself very lucky to be with the draw and she knew that Tyne did as well. It was something that wouldn't he forgotten any time soon.

Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Garmir considered her reply. He loved it, his expression briefly brightening up as he heard it. She felt genuine with her appriciation as far as he could tell and he was convinced. Nauja and her family had good reason to be thankful for Treyah - just like he did. Garmir turned his eyes down to his own paws, his smile slowly fading as he spoke again. "I used to think violence and strenght were the only way to... " -His voice faded towards the end of the sentence. He sighed and then lifted his gaze again to her. "But Treyah showed me how wrong I was. She is one of a kind with her capacity for good and we, the wolves of Charred Ash Draw must support her."

Garmir ended the sentence into brief silence before grinning all of sudden. "Anyway. Now that I know you lot are staying I did have something to ask from you... or... perhaps Zale.". She might or might not already have idea what Garmir was looking for. He wanted to partake in Zale's training - least when it came to fields that he occupied.

Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

The more that Garmir talked about Treyah it became a little worriesome. She didn't have a problem supporting Treyah as she'd come to like the alpha. She also felt that she owed the Tainn woman for bringing her into the draw. It seemed to Nauja that the brown wolf in front of her worshipped that alpha. She didn't know what that meant for her and her family but she decided to remain cautious about him. “There certainly are other ways than Violence and strength like kindness and compassion.” She'd never been a violent wolf and felt she'd gotten by just fine. “I can assure you that while my family and I reside in the draw we will support her and the pack.” She felt it best to reassure him since that seemed to he what he was looking for.

Her brow raised when he spoke if her son, what could he possibly want with Zale? Nauja was a little hesitant due to what she'd already seen from Garmir. Still she thought to entertain the man and find out what he was speaking of. “What is it that you have to ask?” She questioned. Nauja didn't want to jump to conclusions so she waited patiently to hear him out.

Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: Little shorty.

Garmir got little carried away and did not noticed right away he might appear little zealous towards Treyah and her role in the pack. He smiled at her words and proceeded ahead to the next topic, Zale. "Once.. Zale comes to age, I would like to partake in his training - with his parents permission of course.." -he replied simply, offering slightest of smile. He wasn't going to force her - Zale was Nauja's and Tyne's child after all.

"Nothing serious. Small game hunting, tracking... scouting if it interests him." -He listed mostly fields that he occupied. Garmir did not doupt that the parents could train their own child, but he could offer little expansion to Zale's tool set.