(See All?) Announcements
853 Users Online
Google, Bing

still here — Clearwater Tarn 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
@Piety This thread is backdated to May 23rd for Triell's 8th birthday though he doesn't know it.  Let me know if any of this doesn't fit.

He knew without a doubt he was lucky. If Lorcan hadn't found him....he would have been..

For some reason his mind does not like the thought to linger in his head. Even for a moment. The truth is cast aside. Even then he can't ignore it entirely. He owes him his life. Even if he is far from recovery, kindness must be repaid.

Shifting from his bed, a simple dip of earth next to a tree from the rest of the pack, he rises. Food has made him stronger, but he is still slow in movement. Tediously he searches for the white lady, since he thinks Lorcan is far from his range. He also thinks it might be easier to speak to his mate of doing something in turn. She might let him, even if it doesn't hold the same weight of theirs.

He does not see her white figure and guesses she must be in the den. His nose still in working order  assures him she is. Tucking in a breath he eases closer, his eyes steadily shifting back and fourth to make sure there are no others. So far so good. Still he hates to disturb her and stands outside the door, not quite able to polietly "knock".

Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
thanks for starting this<3 note to self: before trip

She had almost forgotten about the swarthy older male nestled amongst the Tarn's lands. Of course, he had appeared under the care of Lorcan and thus she let him remain in his care - not bothering to pester them for the sake of him getting better. Birthing a child into this world hadn't helped much either with her ability to get out and be social.

Ah yes, on top of a missing mate. She had been emotionally busy the last few weeks.

The Tarn leader awoke just in time to see the dark figure looming out of her den. At first, she figured it to be Cyril but the figure was a bit too stocky to be her son. Odin perhaps? She tucked her youngest son into a lining of furs with hopes that he would keep resting without her but heavens knew he would likely give a cry or two soon.

To her surprise it was not the one-eyed Archer. This must have been the wolf Lorcan had taken in, an older male but she figured she wasn't exactly that far off herself. "Pleasure to finally meet you. I'm Piety." She did her best to muster up a warm smile. "Can I do something for you?"

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
@Piety let me try this again

After not even another breath she came out to greet him. Lucky for him.

His tried frame was already drooped, but he tried to hold himself out of respect for the leading lady. His tail managed a couple beats, and he dipped his head to her. At ease with her smile. "You as well, Piety." He felt he best say it. If it stuck to his tongue maybe it'd stick to his head. "I'm Tree." The closest thing he thought to his actual name. There was still large gaps, and strange small things that came in dreams or when he stopped trying to find them.

Likely from guilt his ears pressed back, and he diverted his yellow-orange eyes. "Actually, I was hoping to do something for you. You've been incredibly kind to let an old, worn thing like me intrude. " The problem was, he didn't know how he could repay them. Only that he wanted to. This is where he went silent, and the poor ideas came to mind he felt stupid about voicing. His mouth hung open, then snapped shut. But, surely she wouldn't be impressed if he had nothing else to add. "I mean I could offer to pup sit if ya need a moment. Or dig a cache out. And I know a few useful plants or two I could try to find for you."

[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]