(See All?) Announcements
562 Users Online
Google, Bing

Crazy he calls me — Shallows Edge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marisol
RE:A double rainbow stretches through the sky.
Shallows Edge
Carpe Noctem

The things Mari did to get by, huh? She supposed it could be worse though, aside from the fact that her brother's mate was a hardass they hadn't asked for anything too demanding, yet. She had no clue how long she'd stay, but in the meanwhile she fully intended on taking full advantage of her brother's hospitality. Yeah, maybe she was exploiting his soft spot for family, but it wasn't as though she was a complete bitch. She wasn't gonna eat them out of house and home, nor was she gonna rob them blind. She simply needed time to get back onto her paws so she could figure out where they hell she was gonna go from here.

From the outside, the main den didn't look like much, just a weird rectangular hole, but inside it managed to be both spacious and cosy, with plenty of room and furs to cover to the hard stone floor. As tempting as it was to nap the day away she knew she had to get up eventually, lest a certain yellow eyed grump took offence to her getting sorely needed beauty sleep. With a yawn, she clambered to her feet and padded out of the den, into the daylight. Her silvery eyes squinted against she sun as she stood half in and half out of the cave. So she was outside, what now?

Her gaze just so happened to wander skywards and-oh, there was a pair of...what had Mamma called them? Mari vaguely recalled the stories her Mother had told her all those years ago. Something about fertility and a cat. Weird either way.

[Image: marisol_reyes_by_loccian_love-dc6n2r7.png]
Mari has left Relic Lore. I'm in the process of finishing off her threads, those I don't finish will be deaded!