(See All?) Announcements
371 Users Online
Google, Finley, Oleander, Juniper

Suit and Armor — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 216 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben

For @Ramiel and @Aytigin. Set after pack founding.

The trio immediately headed towards the borders to ensure all was secure after Nineva issued their orders. With the current infestation of coyotes, it was the highest on Yuka's list of concerns. The trained assassin felt no need to say as much to his two companions, it had become plenty apparent to them starting on their journey to their new home. The Thorben did not want the soon-to-be mother to be under any stress. The more secure and safe the borders were, the more protected Nineva would feel. Thus far, on their journey along their borders, there not been any enemy movement. While the russet-hued man would not have minded sinking his claws into a yote, there was a comfort in knowing that for a least this point in time, Nineva and the rest of the pack were safe.

Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

Ramiel traveled with his two companions, well packmates now, to the border. They'd been tasked with making sure any coyotes thinking of invading their new territory thought twice about it. It was more than apparent to the yearling that it would be an ongoing problem. At that moment their queen was giving birth to the next generation of her line and to do that it was up to the three of them to make sure she was safe and had nothing to worry about. It was only slightly disappointing that they hadn't had any action as they traveled the borders he also didn't think it would be good to raise any ruckus while the ghostly woman was giving birth. This was the start to getting to know the wolves that he now shared a pack with.

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
It wasn't the best place to start his new life, Aytigin supposed, but it wasn't the worst either. It came with bittersweet memories and hurt and anger, but he would let that fuel him. To be better, to not let himself be pushed around, and to overcome challenges and obstacles in his way so that he would be stronger in the future.

The coyotes were the first challenge, and the three of them would be able to take down any of them that they encountered.

"It's quiet out here," he remarked as he padded alongside his two new packmates, figuring that if there were no coyotes about, it would be best to break the ice and perhaps get to know them a bit better. After all, they were stuck in the same place together for the foreseeable future, so it would be best to at least know them a little.
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben

They had yet to run into any trouble. It was for the best, with Nineva birthing, but Yuka would not have minded a little bloodshed - not that he would have willingly admitted that to anyone. The trio moved silently along the borders, vigilent in their patrol. While the Thorben did not know the men he was working with, he trusted Nineva to send him with hardworking, trustworthy wolves. The creamy man's russet-hued ear flicked when one of them broke the silence. Amber teal-flecked ears flickered over to the handsome man, with hazel eyes before focusing back in front of him. When he spoke, his voice was gruff, "Indeed. Ideally, we won't face any problems. Hopefully, these coyotes grow a pair of brains and leave these lands for good." Ears perked forward on the alert for any movement. With the three of them, Yuka felt confident that nothing would cross their borders.

(This post was last modified: Jul 05, 2018, 06:09 AM by Yuka.)
Thank you TABs
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

They had been moving around the borders in silence thus far which the Archer didn't mind too much. Then the one Aytigin spoke up leaving the yearling to wonder if this one wasn't comfortable with the silence or just liked hearing his own voice. Though that didn't mean that he didn't agree with the chocolate man’s sentiments and Yuka was in agreement as well. Though he spoke more on the subject, “Well they’ve never seemed to have the sense to keep themselves out of trouble.” At least not the ones he'd encountered. “Perhaps we will get the chance to show them just what a mistake it would be to remain in these lands.” Ramiel would love for the chance to get to make it clear to the coyotes. So far it didn't seem like that was in the agenda but their task was still unfinished.

Table by Grey
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
Ayti smiled slightly at the older man's words, dipping his head and stretching casually before trotting along beside the others and moving to scent mark against a tree. "At least it gives us plenty of opportunity to mark our territory. Maybe get to know each other a bit more." The chocolate man hoped that the two didn't mind his talking - he didn't see the point in treating this like it was strictly business. They were packmates now.

"As much fun as tearing coyotes limb from limb would be, I think I'd like to formally introduce myself to both of you first. On the off chance that this will just turn out to be a routine border policing thing," he responded to the younger with a smile, tail swishing behind him a few times. "I'm Aytigin Delaney. Guess I'm a better guardian than anything else, but I'm the best fisherman you'll ever meet." There was a bit of pride in his tone, at his ability to be able to perhaps provide food for his pack with their proximity to the lake. "How about you guys? @Ramiel and @Yuka, right?"
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben

The Left Hand thought this might turn out alright but then he heard the dreaded, get to know each other a bit more. While that was certainly something Yuka might attempt in his later says in the pack, he had no desire to start now. He was a private man, preferred to keep to himself and pack life was something that never really suited him. The man - Aytigin - just kept going though. The only thing that kept Yuka tied with them was the repetitive lift of his leg to mark the borders and the vigilant sweep of his gaze to ensure that no coyotes were roaming about. In response to his question, the creamy russet-hued man's response was gruff, "Yep. Yuka Thorben, guardian, of sorts." He did not stop in his stride, did not bother looking at the dark attractive man as they continued on their patrol because he really didn't care what he had to say and he was sure talking a lot.

Thank you TABs
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

While the patrol continued he tried to gain an understanding of the two men with him. It was rather obvious that he was the younger of the three of them. Something else became rapidly clear, the chocolate colored one liked to talk...a lot. Then there the was the dreaded suggestion of getting to know each other. Cause Ramiel always wanted to share his past with wolves he'd only met a short time ago. “Yeah, Ramiel Archer,” he confirmed, “Never had an actual role but I'm sure I'll find something that suits me.” Perhaps moon mother could help him with that. All this living hadn't given him much time to spend with her as of late. “So why'd the two of you decide to follow Nineva?” He asked in the spirit of getting to know each other but also because it could be important information.

Table by Grey