(See All?) Announcements
562 Users Online
Bing, Google

It doesn't get worse, it doesn't get better. — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer

"Absolutely not." The fae frowned, wondering where her company had came up with that idea in the first place. Had something she said alluded the female into thinking she felt that way? She couldn't recall anything like that, but perhaps she'd be more careful with her words from here on out just in case there was something she'd expressed in the wrong manner. "Look, I'm probably the last wolf who should be giving advice here, but it sounds a lot to me like maybe you'd be happier.. You know.. Somewhere else?" Surely every pack was run differently, maybe this just wasn't the right one for her in particular. "This doesn't have to be your end game.. No.. It shouldn't be your end game. Not if you're unhappy. Everyone deserves to be happy, or at the very least content, and you don't seem to be either.." maintaining her frown, the fae hoped that her words wouldn't be misinterpreted. "Or is there a reason you're still sticking it out here? Niles maybe?"

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Alice who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marisol

The Archer was pretty damn adamant she hadn't meant it like that. Whatever, Mari wasn't gonna apologise. But oh, apparently she wasn't done. Honestly, it was weird receiving advice from someone a lot younger than her. She was half tempted to scoff and cut her off, what did she know that Mari didn't? Did she really think she was so enlightened, that her Archer-ness granted her insight that a mere commoner couldn't dream of having? She rolled her eyes but let the pup speak. For now anyway.

"It's not my end game." Of that she was certain. She just needed a purpose, a reason to get up in the morning. Without it she was floundering, barely keeping afloat. "I dunno, Niles said I'd like it here. I don't...trying to figure out where to go from here. Didn't come to these lands cause I wanted to." She didn't know why but she felt compelled to continue. Maybe it was good to get it all off her chest, for once. "Shit went south...down south and had to leave in a real hurry. These naked bears with fire sticks, could kill you just by pointing at you. Boom. Dead. Wasn't gonna hang around, had no choice but to go north."

(This post was last modified: Jun 17, 2018, 05:13 PM by Marisol.)
[Image: marisol_reyes_by_loccian_love-dc6n2r7.png]
Mari has left Relic Lore. I'm in the process of finishing off her threads, those I don't finish will be deaded!
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Macha had no idea what on earth her company was talking about, but damn it sure sounded terrifying. Fur-less bears wielding fire magic that they had so much control over they could kill you in an instant? Sounds to her like some sort of dark magic cult, but how did they get possession over that much power? Normally the moon mother only grants her strongest devotee's her magic, and it's never an amount that intense. Was Niles with her when this went down? She'd have to ask questions next time she ran into him. "I see.. Yes, it doesn't seem like you had much of choice then.." She frowned. Poor, poor Marisol. A lost soul stuck in a place that doesn't mesh with her. Macha would pray for her later.

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Alice who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marisol

So yeah, that was the gist of it.  Putting it into words didn't make it feel anymore real, as though it wasn't a bad dream she couldn't escape. This was her reality, dark and twisted, ruined by what should be impossible. Had the roles been reversed and the pup told her about the fire sticks and the naked bears she would've laughed, dismissed it all with a scoff and a flick of her tail. She almost wished she could, but she'd seen it unfold with her own eyes.

Sometimes Mari wished the bears had killed her instead, that way there wouldn't be yet another orphan roaming the land. She sighed and shook her head, enough of that. The pup was right, she'd had no choice, none whatsoever. Nothing she could've done, nothing at all.

"Anyway...I'm going now. Later." Not her most gracious exit but she'd talked far more than she'd intended today. Keep up the weird...stuff, I guess?" Good for her that she had a hobby, aside from running her mouth Mari didn't really have one. Maybe it was time to remedy that...

[Image: marisol_reyes_by_loccian_love-dc6n2r7.png]
Mari has left Relic Lore. I'm in the process of finishing off her threads, those I don't finish will be deaded!
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

"Oh, of course!" Macha replied as her company began to dismiss herself. She had kept the girl for quite a bit of time now, hadn't she? However strangely enough, she wasn't quite sure the grumpy wolf minded so much as she made it seem. Though the witch could be reading this one wrong. She was... Harder to read than most other's the Archer had encountered. Not that that was a bad thing, in fact it could even mean the opposite. "Thank you, I will." She smiled. "I hope happiness finds you soon, Marisol." the fae concluded as she stood up and began to trot back toward the medicine den.