(See All?) Announcements
531 Users Online
Google, Bing

[bwp] return to sender — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Pale eyes poured over the scene, as Celandine hovered over the girl. A knowing smirk crossed over Nellie's features for just a moment, before fading into the usual straight line of her lips. It was weird to see the alpha acting so.. unselfishly? If it came down to it, Elenora assumed the woman wouldn't sacrifice herself, but since the situation hadn't come to that yet.. Her gaze then flickered to Macha, who was already charging forward.

Hoping for a fight, Nellie went in as well, ready to rip and tear at whatever she could grab, but they all turned tail and ran. "Ha! Worthless cowards. Didn' even try." What a disappointment.

(This post was last modified: Jul 01, 2018, 02:14 AM by Nellie.)
Message me for threads! Especially if you've got an Archer or a Lyall!
Played by becca who has 60 posts.
Inactive Pup
SeeJay

don't be my last strange encounter

As soon as the coyotes appeared they seemed to be gone again. "I dun like 'em." She declared as her features crinkled and she pulled away from the pale female's safety. Her adjusting eyes glanced at the two darker furred strangers, features still crinkled. "Who you?" Perhaps she should have thanked them for you know, not letting her get picked up by coyotes again but that wasn't the first thing on her to-do list. With an almost full belly she was beginning to sort out her other priorities - whatever they happened to be.

Of course, she didn't dare question the pale one because she had been kind enough to feed the hungry child.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine held in yet another sigh as reality came crashing down. Another cub in Pookastone, another mouth to feed. With just eight adults, could they even handle five cubs? She had a feeling Morganna would take to the girl instantly, but Skoll? What would he think when she brought another child home? Could she even just add another child to their brood without asking him first? Of course, she could but everything was still so.. fragile, and new. What, was she just going to bring this kid home, and tell everyone to take care of it? What would Anduin, and Vaeda think? Regardless, Macha and Nellie were here now, so she couldn't just leave the thing. They'd go home first, and there she would talk to the others. Only then could they all reach a decision.

"Come along. There will be time for questions later." The alpha knew the stupidity in her actions as she reached down to scoop the girl up in her jaws, but her decision wasn't entirely without logic. Should someone come looking for this child, she'd have another favor to add to her collection, and if not, another sweet young thing to add instead.

(This post was last modified: Jul 01, 2018, 02:55 AM by Celandine.)
Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Macha softly giggled at Nellie's words as the coyote's scampered away. She enjoyed the sense of relief that filled her body at the sight, almost even basking in it as these little fights were definitely getting old. But hey, there was a very very slim chance that this would be her last encounter with these feral beasts, and that sure was a thought! 'Moon Mother, I understand why you brought me here today but I do pray that be the last time you make me do this..' she sighed in thought, collected herself for a moment, then turned to greet Celandine and the puppy. What a puzzling situation.

"I'm Macha, don't worry. I'm very friendly. And what might your pretty little name be?" The witch cooed back in response, cocking her head ever so slightly as she waited for the young soul to answer her. How cute.

The Archer nodded as her alpha spoke. Probably best they didn't mingle around here much longer, who knows if that group had more friends, who knows if they'd bring them back for a round two. Too bad about that shopping list, though. Trotting just a step behind the woman, she began to neatly organize all of the questions she had inside of her head.

/fade

(This post was last modified: Jul 01, 2018, 03:07 AM by Macha.)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Nellie watched the interaction as it happened, her eyes flickering between the three of them. Looked like Mum was in for a surprise, but there was nothing that could be done. The child would die if left alone, and Elenora had never been cruel enough to let that happen. Smiling as the child spoke her concerns, the sun-lit woman simply offered her name. "'M Nellie. Pleasure ter meet'cha." The girl would either grow to like her, or she wouldn't. If Morganna allowed this new addition, of course. Taking Celandine's cue, the subordinate followed dutifully, keeping an ear out for any sign of returning yotes.

{fade}

(This post was last modified: Jul 01, 2018, 03:09 AM by Nellie.)
Message me for threads! Especially if you've got an Archer or a Lyall!