(See All?) Announcements
652 Users Online
Google, Bing

It is me, the chauffeur. — Clearwater Tarn 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: AW, but special mention to @Cyril for old times sake. late evening, just before the lights go out.

Further north, beside the mountain.

Not much to go with as far as hints go but Lorcan had given Garmir enough information for him to finally find Clear Water Tarn. This was his second time searching for the pack, previous run ending little too short south - even if it narrowed his field of search. Travel had been slower than what he would have liked with the coyotes still roaming around. He had promised to be back withing two or three days and he had already wasted half of that time by evading and once even abandoning his hunt for those vermin. Frustrating but he would manage.

The earthen male had almost turned back when he late that evening finally came across some unknown scents, clearly belonging to a pack. There was still light for few hours and he decided to push a little further just to see if he came to a border. He could smell source of water. Was there a lake hiding over there, between the peaks? Curious, he continued ahead deciding if he found no pack, he would very least hydrate himself and perhaps rest for a while till sweet, sweet darkness would embrace him.

Oh.. a scent mark. There was a pack here after all. Garmir came to a halt near the southernmost border. He had by now learned not to just walk straight through without announcing himself. Lot of wolves did not like that - and now that he himself belong to a pack that had clear defined borders - he did understand the reasons better. Besides, he was not seeking to cause incident.

It was late. There would be light only for a moment longer. He could come back later but that would mean his return trip would be delayed. It was not huge deal but he did not want to make Treyah worry. He idled a moment while deciding what to do next, finally opting to announce himself with a low, very brief howl directed towards the ground to lessen range. He then proceeded to wait, shaking his fur and then standing straight to try to appear formal enough.  

(This post was last modified: Jul 06, 2018, 09:28 AM by Garmir. Edit Reason: Grammar. )
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Alice who has 102 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jenessa Kay Selwyn

It was nearing bedtime, Jenny was supposed to be settling down for the night, snuggled up by her Ma's side, but not long ago Jenny had decided she wasn't yet ready for bed; that she wanted to stay up a little longer. Sneaking away from Ma had been tricky, but certainly not impossibly for the sooty little pup. She'd never been this far out before, the bigs tended to herd her about, but it was no problem. Or at least the little Selwyn didn't think it was.She pranced along, stopping and starting as strands of grass or interesting sticks caught her attention. The little pup didn't have a care in the world, and why should she?

It was only when she approached a stinky part of her home did she slow, her nose twitching as she sniffed and snuffed at the scent of her Da. He came here a lot, was this where he went once he was done playing with her? Did that mean he was here now!?

Nope. She wasn't alone though, there was a stranger standing some ways away, making a loud loud noise. Well, Jenny couldn't have that could she?

"Shhhhhh!" She ordered as she galloped onto the scene and skidded to a stop in front of the stranger. If he kept making nose Ma and Da would hear."Shuuuuup!"

(This post was last modified: Jul 06, 2018, 02:16 AM by Jenessa.)
[Image: teamselwyn_1_by_marthypie-dcq9d88.gif]
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
guardian demonstration 1/3

piety santoro
another season of hunters pretending to spare their prey

Calls were rear these days and so when one came, she answered swiftly. The mother left Valentin under the watchful gaze of the pack as she trotted towards the border. It was a bit late in the day for a social call so she figured this was more business than anything. Not to mention the call was unfamiliar. She dismissed any thoughts of her returning mate. Still holding onto hope likely wasn't healthy but it was better to believe he was lost rather than he had dropped dead.

Her tail and head lifted with ease, her stance was demanding the respect of whoever was present. They called and they received the sole ruler of this part of the mountain. She would not accept anything less than respect.

The woman's hackles bristled as she spotted the sooty Selwyn in front of the strangers. Jenny. She spoke sternly as brown eyes glanced to the child. Back away from the man. It was a warning to the child as much as it was to the stranger. For him to try anything would be fatally stupid. While Jenny was not her child, Piety protected her just as much as she did her own brood. Even if the child gave protest, Piety would aim to put herself between the two - scooting the Selwyn back if necessary.

What brings you to my borders? She asked the earthy male with a sharply raised brow. Especially at such a time like now. Her words were a little bristly but she did have children to protect (one who was on the scene) and a pack to run, the Santoro could no longer afford to be soft and kind to everyone she met.

(This post was last modified: Jul 06, 2018, 02:12 AM by Piety.)
[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Garmir was quite surprised to see himself greeting a pup first, the young'un obviously ignorant of potential danger he might posses, instead finding the fact the earthen male had made a loud noice more imminent concern. Least.. that was what he could interpit from whatever proto words came from the pup's mouth. He played along, repeating silent "...Shhhh" to the pup in turn and seemingly adopting much smaller pose. She was the boss, clearly.

He was awful with pups, simply did not know what to do with them. Thankfully he was not left alone for long as the alpha female herself came to meet him, immidietly commanding the young one - and in turn giving Garmir a hint to not try anything stupid. He would not, if words did not count.

Garmir bowed to her in his often grandiose manner, his nose almost touching the ground, right fore leg extending, much of his front body lowering along with it. He held the pose for a moment before turning his gaze up to her and then, only then beginning to rise once more. "Greethings! I apologize for arrhiving in such a late hour. I thought about waiting till morning, but... had you found me lingering by your borders during night... there would be more room for misunderstandings." -He explained away his late arrhival. Garmir held a pause while straightening up - although not threateningly so, merely adopting his default posture with minimal expression, no use of tail what so ever.

"My name is Garmir and I am scout from another pack roughly a day's journey away. We reside withing wildwood. Leaders are Treyah Tainn and Draven Leigh. I came to suspect there might be another pack nearby and thought I would come seeking you out. This is my second attempt and... here we are." Now what this would mean to both packs, Garmir hoped to find out now. So far nobody had tried to kill him, although their young guardian was definately fierce one.

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive No Rank
Jenessa Kay Selwyn

Pi's firm, commanding tone didn't make Jenny flinch, but it did make her jump a little. She wirled around, her lips split into a massive grin-only for it to falter when she took in that stern look on the the Clearwater Queen's face. Usually, her eyes were a soft brown, like melted choclate and equally as warm. But in that instance they were hardened, strong and steady like the bark of an ancient tree. Piety would not back down, even Jenny could see this.

Skittering back, Jenny weaved between Piety's legs and leaned up on her back legs to apologetically lick at her chin. Lick lick lick, she was sorry. That made everything better, right? Surely, Jenny could see no reason why it wouldn't.

Glancing up at the stranger beneath the safety of Piety's pale frame, Jenny tipped her head to the side as she took in his sounds, or rather words as she'd come to learn.

Bla bla bla, was saying a lot but none of it was of any interest to the Selwyn pup. So instead she went about amusing herself, as always.

"Grrrrmeeer!" That sounded about right to the pups floppy little ears. "Hiiii!"

Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
sorry for the hold up, will try to be faster<3 || guardian demonstration 2/3

She did not relax her position even at his exaggerated bowing. Even anything it confirmed her position was to be strong and bold while their guest played submissive or neutral.

The only time her features softened were at the apologetic licks from Jenny. Piety felt pretty damn special in that moment. She wasn't even sure if the child's mother was shown such respect. Rewarding the girl for her proper behavior, the Santoro dipped her head down to place a small kiss on the crown of the Selwyn. Although once that was done she returned a hard gaze to their visitor.

"Yes, we aren't exactly easy to find." And she would not apologize for that. This place was a haven for those who she called family. Their protection came first. "My apologies for not sending someone your pack's way sooner. I do hope you haven't taken offense from it?" She asked with a raised brow. Maybe it would have been different if they had settled in the forest below but as Piety saw it, the mountain likely put a slight bit more of time between them. Along with elevation.

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
@Piety
@Jenessa

Garmir watched the interaction between the leading female and the pup. He wondered if the two were related, seeming so different - and how many more pups there were in the pack - or were yet to come. Her statement about this place being perhaps intentionally difficult to find brought Garmir back to right track of thoughts. She apologized for not sending anyone to greet Charred Ash Draw earlier, perhaps implying that she had already been well aware of the pack's location.

"No need to apologize." -Garmir assured there were no issues and would not be if the other pack had no hostile intentions. "I can't say much on my leader's behest. I am not high ranked enough to do so.. but.. we are peaceful pack and my leaders are very diplomatic. If you are not hostile towards us, I assure you we will not be either." -He explained what would be obvious from Charred Ash Draw perspective - as long as @Treyah was in lead that was. There could be room for co-operation of course, especially with the growing coyote threat.

Scout demostration 3/3

(This post was last modified: Jul 24, 2018, 12:37 AM by Garmir.)

Inactive No Rank
Jenessa Kay Selwyn

Kisses made everything better. Sometimes Jenny's Ma got all quiet and sad, but it was nothing a hundred or so licks couldn't fix! By the time the little Selwyn was done her Ma had a big smile on her face and her eyes were warm and bright again! Jenny wriggled at Pi's touch, yesss! There was nothing Jenny couldn't do, no situation she couldn't wriggle out of.

The bigs talked back and forth and still Jenny didn't understand. It was all sort of boring really, especially considering that no one was paying attention to her, the star of every show! She huffed and puffed in frustration as she weaved in and out of Pi's legs, around and around till she got a dizzy and had to stop.

"Hiiiiiii!" She yelled, hoping she'd get some attention. Any would do really.