(See All?) Announcements
337 Users Online
Bing, Google, Apollo

Bite your ankles — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

"Good. If they give you any trouble, send them to me." Not that she thought they would, but children were often offended by the smallest of things. "Don't dumb it down for them. They might not understand right now, but eventually they will." She had raised them not as children, but as tiny beings, and too much babying from an outside source could ruin everything she'd worked so hard to procure. "And Tikhon," This was, by far, the most important rule. "Don't let them win. Any victories they have should well, and truly, be their victories. Of course, a little aid in helping them to those victories is allowed," She had blatantly given her position away when they played hide-and-seek, after all. "But I won't have them thinking their abilities exceed their limitations."

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Kai who has 118 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

He gave a quick nod at her instructions to send the children to her should they misbehave while he was teaching them. “Will do,” he assured but she wasn't finished just yet. He listened as more instructions followed. Firstly to not make things simpler for them to understand just because they were young. Secondly to not make their victories too easy to obtain, he smiled. “You have my word Celandine, I will teach them as you've asked and teach them well. I hope that at the end they are stronger for it and ready to take on their duties in this pack.” He understood why she asked these things of him and would do well by her children. This responsibility would be taken just as seriously as any other that he had.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
This is Cela's exit. Feel free to archive, or tack on your own!

Celandine offered him a quick nod of thanks, before she spoke. "I hope so too." There was no denying the fact that they'd had plenty of children this year, and that eventually they would need to find their places within the ranks. Cela had a feeling that that day would be upon them sooner than they thought, and it would be better if they weren't all scrambling for purpose at the end. "I better get back to them. Keep me updated on their training, and let me know if you find any issues with your new position." Throwing him one last smile, the woman retreated to the comfort of her den.

(This post was last modified: Oct 16, 2018, 05:15 PM by Celandine.)
Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Kai who has 118 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva
Fading and Archiving

In a way he was looking forward to the chance to give the children of the scowle some lessons. He just hoped none of them turned out like Revon. Though he felt certain that if they did and he spoke to Celandine about it their attitude would change. He would find out soon enough for the time being she felt the same as he did. A moment later and she was staying she should get back to her children. He gave her a nod, “Of course and i will most certainly keep you posted,” he told before he returned to his duties and she her den.

Fade

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you