(See All?) Announcements
376 Users Online
Bing, Google, Oleander, Apollo

Unaware and unprepared — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer
@Caelia Set as soon as they arrive home from this thread! Sorry for the poopy reply, but I did it on the phone x.x Also, the medicine den is dug through the roots of a willow tree, in case you needed that for rp purposes.

Celandine didn't seem to waste any time as she nudged the inky cub towards the medicine den, and commanded her to stay. To Nellie, she simply offered an, 'I'll be back shortly.' and then her pale coat was disappearing in the direction of Morganna's hideaway.

Nellie didn't find the exchange surprising, considering that there were a multitude of wolves who needed to be informed of their latest discovery, and questions that would no doubt need to be posed. Of course, those things were far beyond Elenora's skill set, so she was happy to let the alpha take care of it all. Instead, the Archer focused her pale gaze on the cub before her. "Yer name wa' SeeJay, righ'?"At least, that's what she remembered Celandine saying.

Played by becca who has 60 posts.
Inactive Pup
SeeJay

don't be my last strange encounter

She didn't protest against the pale female's order. Instead her pudgy frame scooted back to the furthest corner of the willow tree den. She was left alone with the dark one and truthfully, SeeJay wasn't sure how to feel about it. Sure the pale one had greeted her with teeth but eventually she had been allowed to feed - reminded her of Ma. Now she had to compete with the presence of another shadow.

Dull blue eyes looked to the shadow's face at the question. "SeeJay." She confirmed in rather flat tones. "Na'el?" The child did her best to recall the name that had been given back in the woods but with her mind overwhelmed with suddenly a million new sensations and information, it was hard to perfectly recall anything. Except for Laurel. That was pretty much burned into her mind for good.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Nellie had always been warm. She chalked it up to having so many siblings, but truthfully, it was just in her nature. A wide grin played across her maw as she lowered herself, concerned that she might be intimidating. "Elenora, bu' yer can call me Nellie." Nobody ever called her Elenora, which is exactly how she liked it. Nothing the girl's... apprehension, Nellie lowered herself in an attempt to show the girl that she mean no harm. "D' yer hurt 'nywhere?" Best to get that out of the way first. Other kinds of trauma could be dealt with later, but with SeeJay being so young, injuries were the Archer's biggest concern.

(This post was last modified: Jul 09, 2018, 02:47 AM by Nellie.)
Message me for threads! Especially if you've got an Archer or a Lyall!