(See All?) Announcements
323 Users Online
Google, Bing, Apolline, Oleander, Apollo

Binary Star — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hussar who has 102 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Blackmoore Northcrest

Tired by the adventures of yesterday, the male had took some time to rest and catch up on what had been interrupted. Namely the man had spoken again with the silvery woman, as before they had been not given a chance to finish their conversation. Shared some stories, chuckled a little bit maybe. But today it had been the time to seek out her counterpart, a man she'd had described to him under the name of Sven. Armed with this knowledge, Blackmoore have gone out for a stroll in hopes to come across the white male. The knowledge he's going to have another pure colored alpha had quite surprised him to be honest. But that was all there was to it, the male had simply found the fact as a little fun. Hopefully not ominous, having in mind the fate of the white fir notch this winter...

The time will tell. It always does.

The sun have not yet rose above the mountain range to the east, the light however have begun to brighten up the shadows as the male had set off from the pack den area looking for the white shadow. His warm breath clouding the vision as the mornings were still quite chilly as spring have not yet exactly won the struggle with the past season. The dark male however found it quite agreeable, pleasurable even - after all he'd spent the past season up north, didn't he? The man walked slowly, still sinking in all the new things his eyes could pick up along the way, as well as the smells.

Hopefully the search won't last for too long.

For @Sven, sorry if it's a bit generic but I'm a crappy starter. Also, the thread is set between Currahee and Final Stand, and after a thread I'm yet to set for @Ravenna happening after the first but just moments before this one. It can be assumed that what might be said by Blackmoore here would surely be told to Ravenna as well - except for the personal things ofc.
(This post was last modified: Jun 13, 2018, 09:11 PM by Blackmoore. Edit Reason: New Skin! )
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

Sven too wanted to meet this newly inducted subordinate that Ravenna had brought aboard. Early to rise as usual, he was already headed out, but when the wind shifted and brought Blackmoore's scent to him, the alpha changed his course. Their paths crossed swiftly thereafter, and he issued a boof of a bark to beckon the other to him.

"Blackmoore, isn't it? How are you finding the Ridge?"

He didn't expect any negative answers, but then maybe this wolf had charmed Ravenna only to turn a new leaf once safely nestled within their ranks. After all, he'd had his own family turn on him before and prove to be worth far less than he'd first thought them to be. He and Ravenna had both been fooled by those they loved.

Inactive No Rank
Blackmoore Northcrest

As it have turned out, Blackmoore haven't managed to go far - nor even far enough to warm up all of his joints after the nights sleep - before being beckoned by exactly the person that the man was looking for, as the white shadow came in forward of his path. The dark male haven't sensed him earlier, but to be fair - for him all the tracks of his new packmates were fresh and unrecognizable yet. While the alpha was at home, having the situation pretty much reversed. Nevertheless, Sven had come in front of the dark male, making it easier for both to talk as neither had to chase the other.

His gaze was locked on the white alpha, as Blackmoore came close without changing his pace once beckoned. He gave an inspecting look with his green eyes, finding out to be again a little bigger than others in willow ridge so far. He held no judgment in his gaze however, if anything - it had been more of a look of curiosity. After all, he had to make the inevitable comparisons between the man in front of him and the one they called Emrys, a once alpha of the white fir notch. Blackmoore offered a polite nod once being close enough, just moments before having Sven ask him a question.

Perhaps it was one that was to be expected, yet still it took him a short moment before coming up with a reply. Of sorts... "I don't think I've stayed long enough here to have any particular opinion yet." The male stated with disarming honesty adorned by a light smile as he'd spoke. Perhaps others would try to say something nice right now, hoping to get a positive look from the alpha in return - but that wasn't his way.

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

Sven was expecting something of substance, and wasn't particularly sure he liked what he received instead.

"Not even one?" he asked with a raised brow, though more rhetorically than doggedly. He wasn't about to press Blackmoore for his thoughts on this matter, but he was surprised the man didn't have even a small comment for him. Maybe that was his Archer pride rearing its head, however.

"Been told you're a fighter. You planning to pursue guardianship?"

Now that they had regained their strength in both numbers and dedication, it was time for the Ridge's leadership to focus on implementing the near-lost structure of roles once again. So much chaos had taken over his first two years that despite Elettra's efforts, titles had died out with the older generation. Sven would see them brought back, wanted his subordinates to know their niche in the pack and have a sense of purpose and recognition. With Leotie and Adeltra set on scouting, and Lilith heading up hunting, the Skoll's son had his eyes set on both Blitz and Blackmoore for the pack's guard due to their size.

(This post was last modified: Jul 20, 2018, 02:07 PM by Sven.)
Inactive No Rank
Blackmoore Northcrest

The man had remained silent for a moment, pondering upon the alpha's reply. Were they things in willow ridge he'd had an opinion about already? Well, there was one perhaps but it didn't seemed to be prudent at the moment. "I have my thoughts, however when it comes to having opinions I do not want to make a disservice to anybody by being too hasty." The man adorned his speech with a courteous nod towards the white male as he spoke. Hoping inside that it will be enough of a remedy for perhaps a non favorable impression that the man could possibly held of him. Either way, hopefully soon Sven will look at him with a much kinder eye as he'll start showing up his reliability and hardworking attitude.

Blackmoore have chuckled in a self-scoffing manner later, after hearing the next part from the lead male. He'd should have imagined that something like that will come up soon, but the man had chuckled more from a memory that these words have brought up. "It's not like I ever had a choice, I guess." He'd spoke back with a somber smile, while looking back at his life and everything that have happened in it. The early days in particular, when it became apparent that he's going to grow into an sizable man. The moment he'd been told and made realized that he'd got no control over his destiny for the time being. "I'd had grown to like it however, so yeah. Sure, I'll work towards that. As long as it will be alright for me to try pick up some medicine along the way, sir." He added more cheerfully, as the male locked his eyes with the white male in respectful manner. "I just like helping others, both civvies and comrades in arms." The man blurb'ed in a slight jargon unintentionally without even noticing... Perhaps because the man hoped that Sven will see his compassion as an asset not liability.

(This post was last modified: Jul 26, 2018, 02:25 AM by Blackmoore.)