(See All?) Announcements
324 Users Online
Google, Jadon, Apollo, Baidu, Jethro, Adora, Apolline

[bwp] cops and robbers — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Marina who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lauraceae Ritter
The two ran in mostly-silence, at least until the other male's laughter rang out. He glanced behind him, slowing down to a trot. When there were no more signs of the coyotes, he stopped to catch his breath. Tongue lolled out, Laurel panted and sat himself down to collect himself. He looked to the man, trying to see if he could garner what had been so funny. Probably him and his silly coyote-hunting escapade. With mice, of all things!

"Aw crap," Laurel suddenly said, jumping to his paws. "I left my mice! They're going to eat them!" the boy groaned at himself loudly. He'd spend so long finding those mice — he'd even caught two of them! His face wrinkled up in annoyance as he paced, trying to figure out what his next step was; his plan.
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
kerberos rigel

He felt kinda bad for the scrawny, chewed up kid. Losing mice when you were already so low probably didn't help any. Hey, they had a whole deer. Maybe your mice will be safe but uh...you should probably wait before heading back there. He offered with a small shrug of his shoulders. Softly he panted, catching his breath before he made his next move. The Rigel knew he shouldn't be hanging out here much longer.

I gotta get going. I hope your coyote hunting goes better next time. He said a bit honest for once. With a soft wave of his head - like one might wave their hand - he started to head off.

-kerb's exit unless stopped-

have you checked out my player preferences?