(See All?) Announcements
549 Users Online
Bing, Google, Hazelnut

there's an app — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 22 posts.
Inactive Pup
Zale Mizuno-Kersey
Just outside of CAD borders for @Vaken (but tagging @Nauja and @Tyne for reference purposes bc ur son's being bad)

He was suddenly looking very awkward. Just a few weeks ago he had been all round, pudgy and adorable. Now his head and paws seemed too big with tall dark ears perched on his oversized skull. This was the worst! When he was cute he got all sorts of things. Now? Well, he still got a lot of things but not all the things he used to!

In childish frustration, he had managed to wander too far. This time crossing the stinky marking that protected his home. He quickly realized his mistake but instead of backtracking he stood frozen with fear.

Oh no.

His parents were totally going to ground him. He would be stuck in the den forever after this. Slowly he walked backwards towards the Draw's territory. Of course, because he hadn't been looking, he smacked his rump right into a tree and let out a terrified yelp.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Joe who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vaken Svart
OOC: a lil PP with Vaken touching Zale (if you'd like me to change it I can!)

I feel numb, born with a weak heart

“You shouldn’t stray so far away from the pack,” Vaken advised, a small smile twitching at the sides of his mouth. He had been resting behind some trees, staying well hidden and close to the border. He had watched the pup with protective instinct but kept a fair distance back. He didn’t want to get caught carrying around the pup of another couple. It wasn’t quite his place, but his eyes were focused on the black ball.

When the pup hit the tree, Vaken slowly got onto his paws and walked over. He found the situation quite comical. In an attempt to not to embarrass the pup, Vaken kept his face relatively void of emotion. He lowered his muzzle down and gave the pup a little push with the tip of his nose.

“Where did ya think you were gonna go?”
 He looked over his shoulder into the dense woods. “All the fun stuff is back there,” he joked, gesturing back into the pack territory. “Out here is the bad stuff. A bunch of nasty ol’ prey-stealing gremlins- not fun at all.”

I guess I must be having fun
(This post was last modified: Aug 11, 2018, 07:42 PM by Vaken.)
currently travelling with Circe (she can jump in any of his threads)
[Image: bountyhunter_otb_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zt91.png]
Inactive Pup
Zale Mizuno-Kersey

Oh! He knew this face! Maybe? It looked super familiar but Zale didn't remember the name. They looked like his dad and mom smashed into one which was how the kid remembered their face. His tail whipped behind him as he forgot all about the tree incident just moments ago.

"Jus' lost." Kind of. More like he went too far but he didn't know the best way to explain that. "Whatcha doin' out 'ere if all da fun is in there?" The boy asked as he bumped his head against the older wolf's leg in a friendly greeting. Didn't everyone want fun stuff? Why would anyone be out here if there was no fun? The notion was enough to make the the seawolf eagerly turn himself back around and take a few bounding steps in the direction of him.

He tossed his head over his shoulder just to make sure his friend was following along.

Inactive No Rank
Vaken Svart

Vaken took a timid step towards the pup, but kept his head low in fear. It didn’t feel right to enter pack lands this boldly, especially without the secure company of Sahalie and Kino. He’d prefer to situate himself right at the border. It was his safe zone, and he knew he wouldn’t be crossing any lines and starting any trouble.

He wasn’t sure how to explain this to the pup. It was a hard concept to understand, surely a young wolf wouldn’t been able to completely grasp the complexity of pack hierarchy. How could you dumb that down? Vaken narrowed his eyes in concentration and let out a little huff as he thought. “Maybe I should be in there,” he admitted. “I guess I don’t like fun.”

With that bold statement, Vaken plopped a seat a few steps in the territory. If the pup was lost, Vaken felt obligated to return him to the main den- but that didn’t feel right to him. Strolling into the centre of pack territory was more than he was comfortable with. Rather than continue, he settled on a reasonable few feet. “You’ll understand when you’re older.”

(This post was last modified: Aug 11, 2018, 07:40 PM by Vaken.)
Inactive Pup
Zale Mizuno-Kersey
Sorry for the hold up @Vaken ): @Tyne feel free to pop in whenever~

Spoiled, selfish little child
Went out to play out in the wild

"Dun like fun?" The child asked, pretty shocked at the statement. How could someone not like fun? Sure there were times when maybe he had too much fun but he still enjoyed fun in general!

When the older male plopped down onto his rear Zale couldn't stop himself from flopping down onto his stomach. With a stretch he quickly rolled over onto his back. It was only then did he swing an over-sized paw up at Vaken's face despite it being very out of reach for the young boy.

"Fun." The seawolf child mumbled softly before letting out a small giggle.

Inactive No Rank
Vaken Svart

“Fun for you,” the yearling snorted, pulling his face away in mock annoyance. “Not fun for me.” He scoffed, but a smile was playing at the sides of his mouth. It was fun for him, but he wasn’t going to admit it. No way. Instead, he pretended to be the grumpy lone wolf that he so often was.

He watched the small pup collapse onto the floor, and with an understanding nod he smiled. Deciding to follow the pup’s actions, the scruffy furred boy began to lay as well. He kept his face towards the black pup, dangling his nose around his paw to entice him in a game of smack-a-face. As long as the boy was close in pack territory, Vaken didn’t mind playing around.

Played by Grae who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

The large sea wolf followed the scent of his son through the Draw. It was his turn to keep an eye on the little booger while @Nauja got back into the swing of things. Things were fine until the pup's scent was getting closer and closer to the borders. His paternal instincts surging as his pace quickened. It wasnt long before the dark blob of Zale came into view but he wasnt alone. A yearling was with him but Tyne didnt recognize him. His scent had some of the Draw on it but not completely. Its was unsettling actually to have someone who was practically a stranger with his son and within his home now. So he came out of the shadow his posture not agressive or domineering but not completely relaxed either.

Golden eyes watched as the two played and a small smile tugged on his inky lips. "There you are Zale, you know you arent supposed to be by the borders" he spoke moving closer to the pair. "Hello, I'm Tyne, Zale's father" he introduced to the yearling with a small smile.

[Image: tyne_by_becuffin-dblzjdk.png]

For OOC preferences just check Moonshadow's profile