(See All?) Announcements
603 Users Online
Google, Bing

[BWP] a quick escape — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Joe who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vaken Svart
OOC: bringing this thread to a close so we can start a private hunting thread from the spirit of wildwood. Feel free to write exits or just archive when you're ready

I feel numb, born with a weak heart

There was only one coyote left to fight, and it was scared. Vaken snapped his teeth towards it, but the pathetic creature quickly stumbled back and raced away before he could finish the fight. Letting out an angry hiss, Vaken stomped a paw in frustration. “I didn’t even get to kill it,” he whined, watching it vanish through the forest.

He stood still for a second and panted, catching his breath and evaluating his surroundings. There was no danger, but his blood was still pumping. The adrenaline was hard to settle. It was unsatisfying knowing he had not completely killed his attacker, but he didn’t dare chase after him. Instead, he let himself relax, attempting to accept the unfortunate outcome.

When he was fully at ease, he turned around towards Ferreiran and made his way over. His eyes glanced at the dead coyote momentarily, proud for the black wolf, and then back at his companion. Softly, he pressed his nose against the yearling’s flank. It was a small sign of Vaken’s appreciation and gratitude for the lone wolf. It was quick, and subtle, but it was all Vaken knew how to do. He knew that his friend would understand it.

Once he was done, he turned towards the new stranger and offered a little grunt of satisfaction. “You’re a good fighter,” he acknowledged, keeping his voice hollow of any emotion. He was stating a fact, not trying to romance the older grey and beige wolf. “Handled yourself quite nicely,” he added, studying the wolf’s appearance.

A rip in the ear. Cuts along his side- interesting. Vaken looked away and stretched out his front paws, acting disinterested. “All that fighting made me hungry. Should probably go try and catch some prey down south a little- maybe less coyotes over there. Care to join us?”

I guess I must be having fun
currently travelling with Circe (she can jump in any of his threads)
[Image: bountyhunter_otb_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zt91.png]
Played by Kaitlyn who has 5 posts.
Inactive
Iskandr Agrypa
just a smoll exit~

He stared after the coyote another moment, though it was long gone by now, before snapping out of it. That other wolf, the one who actually spoke, was speaking to him again. He didn't really think he'd handled himself all that well, if he were back at home he'd likely have been disciplined for such behavior. That thought brought up many more unpleasant ones, and he let them slide by along with the compliment, unanswered.

The next part held his attention instead. A hunt? It had been too long since he'd had the chance to hunt beyond the scope of what he could take down alone. He'd missed that. "Yeah, why not?" He gave his assent. He wasn't sure what he thought of these two, but the thought of a hunt, and perhaps a good meal, was more than he could pass up.