320 Users Online
Jethro, Google, Adora, Apolline, Bing, Apollo

There's no grave. — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

He thanked her for her offer, her tail swayed behind her as she replied "Its no worry". It really wasnt to the dark woman for her soul was kind and sometimes more than it should be. This was not one of those times though. The cries of coyotes rang through the peaks again her own silver gaze scanning their surroundings. She was more than happy to take him up on his offer. "Yes lets" She nodded before turning towards her home and leading the way. She was sure the earthy male would follow and wouldn't have a problem catching up.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
I think we need 1 more round and we are good for lP ^^

Garmir indeed caught up with her and came to strut beside her, even if little bit behind. He remained in alert for coyotes, his ears moving around and gaze peering into every shadow and shape that might resemble one. While his mission was focused on Triell, he could try to learn a little bit about Fallen Three Cove while they made their journey. He thought about visiting too and asked if he could do so later.

"Could you tell me about the cove? Perhaps I could pay visit at later date once my mission is over and there is a good moment?" Of course, he required @Treyah 's approval for this, but he imagined it would not be much of a problem for her. It would only strenghten the pack to improve relations with the neighbours - he thought.

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

So you can fade and we can wither do another thread or assume Moon showed him all the way to the other side :)

Sure enough the earthen male caught up easily. They walked for a few moments in silence before Garmir asked about the cove. "Of course! We would absolutely love that" She smiled looking over to him. "The cove sits on Lost Lake giving us the best of two worlds. The shores of the lake and the forest surrounding it." She explained with a wide smile on her maw. She was proud of the Cove. It was her home one she had fought so hard for and would do anything for it. "Tell me about the Draw, if ya dont mind" she asked with her tail swaying easily behind her. Making connections with other packs was proving to not be difficult.

Word Count: 000
(This post was last modified: Sep 01, 2018, 10:13 PM by Moonshadow.)
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

The Cove did sound like interesting place and Garmir would have loved to see it, stay even had he time to pay proper visit. Sadly time was on the essence and at best he could perhaps see the borders and then continue onward. Moonshadow asked about Charred Ash Draw in turn and Garmir let out humm in reply as he thought how much he could tell. There was nothing particularly secret about the Charred Ash Draw, so he decided to give roundabout description of the territory and its members - as well as history of wildwood while they would travel.

"I don't mind at all. I admit my knowledge of the pack's history is somewhat limited, but... I can give you the basics. My leader, @Treyah would surely be able to tell more. Perhaps you would like to visit some day?" -He suggested, not all that jokingly while composing some kind of story to tell her while they would travel...

- Garmir exit -

(This post was last modified: Sep 03, 2018, 11:59 PM by Garmir.)
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!