(See All?) Announcements
609 Users Online
Bing, Google

meeting the princess of poison — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hex who has 15 posts.
@Ember

It was an interesting challenge to try and climb the bit of mountain before him. Sen would have enjoyed going to the very peak and letting out a howl to scare the locals but a stench had started to fill the air. It had been in the forests below but the dusky male had found it easy to ignore with so many other things to find enjoyment with. Here there was little but rocks and plants that seemed to do very little to cover up the smell. Coyotes. He didn't exactly hate them but they weren't his favorite. They were simple tools to him, ones that couldn't be spoken to but baited into attacking others or entering another packs territory.

He might have considered trying to pull them down to the willows below but he had no bait with him and he had no desire to go back down and it seemed all he could do was go through what appeared to be a coyotes 'territory' not that he cared. What wolf concerned themselves with the markers of lesser beings? Not a one and if they did they really couldn't be considered a wolf.
Played by Cadence who has 112 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Ember Reinier
yooo i am sorry i suck so much !

If Ember knew of the deviant thoughts swirling among the edies of the nearby rogue's mind, she would have chased him off with loud snarls and fierce bites. As it were, she thought him just another transient, and ignored his presence altogether. He was not yet close enough to the Heights to be any kind of upset, and the Reinier was still very much the live-and-let-live girl she'd always been.

Her current work thus maintained her focus, investigating the bait piles she had set up for coyotes living further down the mountain. She hoped to cull them, or at least frighten them off, before they worked their way too far up and endangered @Kyna and @Greer's new litter. A wolf that had come across her circlets of small animal carcasses, or at least any with half a brain, would have immediately become suspicious of <i>why</i> they were there, and certainly would've sniffed out the poison lacing the bloodied fur while investigating.

An arrogant, blood-driven coyote, however? They didn't stand too much of a chance. The first site she came to, Ember could see that a mink had fallen victim as well as two of the lesser canines. An unimportant casualty, though a reminder of how careful she needed to be about this. So she set about cleaning up; the recent rains would have washed away all toxins on the pelts, but the poisoned dead would be a gamble for anything to bite into a while longer.
[Image: wWiXRe2.gif]
[Image: BYPyAlz.png]