(See All?) Announcements
377 Users Online
Google, Bing, Oleander, Apollo

you're born what you're meant to be — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis
@Moonshadow sorry for the wait<3 || July 16, Evening, Light Intensity Shower Rain, 55.4 ° F, 13 ° C

The wounds over her eye had mainly healed up. Cuts and rips becoming scars and by now it was obvious that left eye wasn't opening up again. So now she was left with a blindside. Often times she tried to stick near @Kajika and use his sight for herself. Watching the children almost seemed more stressful now where watching their growing rambunctious forms had once filled her with joy.

That yearling was gonna pay for this. She didn't know how or when, but he would.

She had left her two children under the protective gaze of their father while she went for a small stroll. This time she wouldn't be leaving the territory. With coyotes and sour attitudes present outside of her home, she couldn't afford going out there while still adjusting to this whole half-blind thing.

A heavy huff escaped her as she slumped down onto her stomach at the shore of the lake. There was a small roll of thunder in the distance and suddenly the heavens released rain. Great.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Its fine :) <3 omg it just started to rain hail right as I finished this post lol

Things had uh been interesting in the cove to say the least. They all had their paws full with four rambunctious children running about in (and out) of the cove. Tulip was still missing and Solas had asked for permission to go and find her. While it saddened to see the stormy man go Moon knew that someone needed to go after the dark girl and with two litters it made the number of available wolves was less. So naturally the dark woman had been okay with it. She knew how much Tulip meant to Solas and that he would do everything he could to bring her home. She hated staying back, just like she did when Tagg went to look for Chan, but she knew she couldnt leave. So the cove queen tried her best to keep a positive outlook on things and make sure those whom were still here were okay. Today was a good time to check on her new second. While it saddened the ebony woman that @Bastet had disappeared, Moon was glad to have someone as amazing at Birtie stand by her side.

Also leaving her brood with their father the second time mother set out to find the first time mother. Easily finding her scent the large woman followed it to the lake. Soon enough Birtie's pale form came into view along the shore. The sky was dark for yet another thunderstorm loomed over the mountain but there still was enough light to see clearly. Moonshadow was just about to let out a chuff in greeting when the sky opened up the floodgates. Well wasnt that lovely? After taking a moment to look at the raining sky above Moon let out that woof. Moon knew about the injury and how now Birtie too had a blind side. Being use to being mindful of it because of Tagg, she padded up to the Parlow woman's good side. "Good evening Birtie" The Eastfall woman greeted with a warm smile.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

Her hackles briefly raised at the voice before she caught the sight of the female lead. She tried to soothe herself, a sigh slipping past her inky lips. Evening. She greeted with a small dip of her head. Birtie was still respectful of the dark female even if she may have been a bit jealous. Who wouldn't want to lead next to their partner? Even if @Kajika and her weren't official she still cared for the male and had bore his children. Granted she had to wonder if Moonshadow's mate ever felt the same.

How are you fairing? She asked as she glanced over at the ebony female. Birtie wasn't oblivious that things had been a bit chaotic around the Cove. Not that her getting an eye messed up was very helpful in fixing that chaos. Oh well. It was all said and done.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

As the heavens poured down Moon settled in next to Birtie. A little water never hurt anyone. "How are you faring?"  It was a honest question considering everything that had happened recently. A sigh escaped her inky maw as she met her seconds gaze. "Been better to be honest, how have ya been doing?" Sure things had been hard losing ones she's grown close to but that didnt compare to what the Parlow woman as lost. Moon felt a sense of guilt. She should have been there for her, for Tulip, for Bastet, for all of them and she wasnt. she had failed them and look what happened because of it.

(This post was last modified: Aug 24, 2018, 12:14 AM by Moonshadow.)
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

That makes two of us. She responded with a soft sigh as she tried to put on a smile that came off a bit more grim than expected. Birtie had never been good at being reasonably social but she was doing her best to change those habits sense she was a part of something bigger now. She had her own small family and pack-mates surrounding her at almost all times. She could no longer slink off and hide like she had when she first arrived here.

You know, I was supposed to be a scout for this place. Probably best that didn't happen, eh? The Parlow tried to joke as her features crinkled, head turning to expose the worn side of her face to the lead female. Can't say I've ever been the best in the social department.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

"That makes two of us" her words caused the dark woman's heart to ache. She should have been there...

A small snort and chuckle came from the alpha as her lips pulled up in amusement. Silver met yellow as Birtie turned her head so that her blind side was visible. Seeing such an injury wasnt shocking for her husband had the same kind. Seeing it so fresh though? That was new. Only allowing herself a brief second to glance at it Moon refocused. "Im sure its not if ya dont want it to be" she smiled. The Parlow woman said she hadn't ever been the greatest in the social department. "One can learn to be diplomatic without necessarily being social"  she offered hoping to bring some comfort to the woman. If she still wanted to scout then Moon would support it. If she wanted to do something else then Moon would support that too. Birtie was now family and would always be.

(This post was last modified: Aug 26, 2018, 07:10 PM by Moonshadow.)