Google, Bing, Nia, Sage, Viorel

[S]In your eyes I see something to believe in [BWP] — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn
Fade with yours?
Feel free to pp my woofs attacking the yotes if you want

Askan was tired. Elias' apologies meant jack shit, he could cry and sniff as much as he wanted, it wasn't going to change a damn thing. If anything, it only made Askan all the more frustrated. See, he was doing it again! Making it all about him! Oh he felt so terrible, oh he didn't mean to! Askan had half a mind to finish Hawth's job and grab a hold of his muzzle, he might have if it had not been for the coyotes who stomped onto the scene. Just like fucking always they had to make a bad situation worse. Would Askan ever catch a break? Probably not.

And then Elias had to go and drag his Father into this, like it would make the situation any better. For what it was worth Elias might as well have spat on his grave.

"Don't fucking bring him into this." His words were quiet, yet seething. "Just...be quiet.."

His gaze then turned to the coyotes. He was tired of running, of having to watch his steps in these woods. All his frustration and resentment was pent up inside of him, his tail flicked behind him in sharp and erratic movements as he bared his teeth. For a moment it appeared as though he was going to lunge at his cousin, that he was going to put an end to his inane warbling. But no...blood was going to be shed, just not his.

[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]
Played by becca who has 271 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hawthorne Selwyn
She grumbled at Elias at first and then the coyotes. It was all a horrible damn mess. Although truth be told, the coyotes were more annoying than the blonde male somehow. She had every intention of helping her adoptive father fight them off the best they could. The Selwyns could snap and snarl to try and fend them off. They were close enough to the Edge though that she hoped Askan would follow her cues of moving backward even while fending them off. Perhaps Elias would be smart too and try to make his own way home. If they got real lucky he would take the coyotes with him.

-fade-
[Image: teamselwyn_1_by_marthypie-dcq9co9.png]