(See All?) Announcements
606 Users Online
Google, Bing

[bwp] he always goes away just a little too soon — Bowed Maple Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
Open to one or two others. @Inna -- info tag but you're welcome to hop in<3 || Dusk, Broken Clouds, 57.2 ° F, 14 ° C

kerberos rigel

It was as if the whole world had shifted suddenly. Things had been hot for the last forever but suddenly everything had cooled off. There was even a breeze here and there that pulled at his tufted coat. It was a welcomed relief although it did not clear all his worries. They had not yet found Orionis and Kerberos grew worried that the situation was already too late to fix. Perhaps that was why he was slumped next to a tree, leaning into it for support. He would have dwelled on how weird the tree was if he was not focused on the slow flowing water.

He had been up this way before with Maera but they hadn't come to this side of the Timbers. He had to admit that this place was better than the dried out stones they had discovered. It was more shrouded and perhaps a bit more his style. Whatever his style was now. Kerberos supposed he just liked having somewhere to hide, shadows to lurk in and darkness to rest in. Soon enough he would have those things.

(This post was last modified: Sep 20, 2018, 05:11 PM by Kerberos.)
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

you fill my head with pieces

of a song i can't get out

Inna was thankful for the cooler weather that had suddenly come across the lore. It didn't help her mood much which had become worse over the past weeks. She and Kerb had been searching for their son and not having any luck but she didn't want to stop until they found him. They had traveled so far away from where he'd disappeared from and his trail had become spotty at best. She couldn't help but wonder if she would ever see Orionis again or if he was lost to then forever.

She'd followed Kerb to a truly magical place that she'd never been before. Inna just wished that Orionis could get there to share it with them. Looking around she couldn't believe such a place existed in the lore when there were so many other harsh things. Her orange gaze landed on Kerbs form as ye rested, slumped against the tree. “You sure do know some pretty great places,” she half joked and offering a smile, “But I suppose we should rest a bit,” she added as she came to sit near him at the water’s edge.

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

His ear flicked softly at her words, yellow eyes shifting to look out of the corner of his eye at her inky frame. First time being to this spot. He replied coolly as he his shoulders sagged a bit. I know another place not far from here though, not nearly as refreshing but interesting all the same. They weren't on a sight seeing trip but Kerberos wouldn't decline taking her there if she pushed the subject. For now, he was merely making conversation. It wouldn't hurt to try to take their minds off things.

A soft sigh escaped him as he briefly closed his eyes. Would this have happened if he had just owned up to everything? If he had just brought her back to the Draw? A child - a family - needed the support and protection of a pack. But with his bridges burned he couldn't give that to them nor could he send them elsewhere to be somebody else's burden. What are we going to do once we find him? I know you wanted him to see the lore but...maybe that could wait, especially after all of this. He suggested softly as his brows dug together. Would the boy even still want to explore after being dragged off by coyotes?

The Rigel had made plenty of mistakes this first time around. He was determined to do a little bit better this time, even if he was off to a rather rough start.

Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
I love your new Kerb art.

“Mine too,” she told when he said it was the first time he'd been there. “It's interesting the places you find and the wolves you find them with.” It was just a comment but her kind couldn't help but go back to Firefly Grove. Now she was in a place that was just as or more magical than that and with the father of her son. Inna of course wasn't going to let her mind go to things that may or may not ever be possible. “Perhaps we can go when we find Ori so he can see it too. A celebration that we are all back together?” She wanted to go but not while her son was still missing.

She wished he was there with her and Kerb then and that all of it was over with. She felt badly for Kerb to have been so close to meeting his son and then finding out he was missing. She was surprised that he didn't blame her for leaving Ori all alone giving the opportunity for it to happen. She turned to look at Kerb when he asked about the future. “I don't know, I haven't really thought about it. I do think we should rest for awhile someplace before traveling all over the lore. Do you want to do something Kerb?” She asked because it sounded like he wanted to suggest something.

(This post was last modified: Sep 06, 2018, 04:47 PM by Inna.)

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Several coyote abandoned a half-eaten deer. But before you can take a bite they reappear.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

His head nodded at the idea of a celebration. Sounds good. He murmured softly. Kerberos wasn't holding his breath but...well he knew better than to strike down the mother of his child -- for a second time. The first time had him winding up with a bum shoulder that would probably haunt him for life.

The Rigel couldn't even part his lips to answer her question when the scent of coyotes filled his nostrils mixed with the scent of deer. He was ready to point out the deer part but it seemed their vermin cousins had other plans. The sounds of them filling the air as they no doubt closed in on the rogue duo.

I do but I think we should discuss that elsewhere. His tone was a bit disgruntled as he stood up and shook out his fur, motioning for Runi to follow him.

Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Inna would always hold out hope of finding her son, she couldn't help but do so. She didn't know what would happen to her if she lost hope of finding her son. Still she feared that it had been too long and he was still so young...the Raven didn't really want to think about it. “Then it's a plan,” she said her tail giving a little wag. It was hard to he happy about a lot of things not knowing the fate of Ori but she was glad to have Kerb with her and to not have to go through it alone.

Nothing more could be said though as they had company whose scent mingled with that of a deer. It would have been nice to have such a meal to help them keep going on their search. The coyotes had other plans though, she and Kerb would have to find food somewhere else.

“Elsewhere would be good,” she agreed showing her teeth as she moved to follow Kerb. She would have liked to stay and tear the coyote's to shreds but she knew it would be suicide and she needed to be there for her son.