(See All?) Announcements
530 Users Online
Bing, Google

You've got a friend in me — Wild Rye Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 51 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vasilisa Artemieva

Kiss hadn't ever heard of a brother and didnt know if she had one. That was a strange concept to Vasi. Her whole life it had been 'you and your brother' and 'you and your sister', so despite not fully grasping the concept of her sibling she just knew it to be. Then Kiss asked if Vasi would be her brother and the thought excited her! If she had one why couldnt Kisetra? "O curse! I'll be your brudder fer eva!" She agreed with a delighted squeal. Yay now they both had brudders! What fun!

pride15

For OOC preferences just check Moonshadow's profile
Played by Maeby who has 15 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kisetra Baranski

Kisetra grinned from ear to ear as she processed that the female before her had accepted her proposal. "Yay!! Tank you so much!!! I can be yer brudder too if yew want, so that way yew gots two brudders!" she wiggled with excitement. Not only did the fae now have a brother, but her brother might now have two brothers, which was like.. A lot of brothers to have probably. Her brother was the superior master of brothers, and by default that probably gave her some bragging rights. "Whu do yew do wid yer brudder? I wanna do brudder stuff!!"

Inactive No Rank
Vasilisa Artemieva

I love these two so much <3

Vasi agreed to be Kiss' brother and that made the other girl overly happy and Kiss even offered to be her brother too! If was even possible her brown rump wiggled behind her faster. "Too brudders?? Ya! Too brudders!" This was so exciting the girl couldnt believe it. Then Kiss asked what Vasi did with her brother and the Artemieva girl paused for a moment. "Ell's we's pways" She explained excitedly. "ands ands he's a'ways bitin my ewars" She explained not fully grasping that she was basically making another enemy for her ears.

pride15

Inactive No Rank
Kisetra Baranski
Dude same XD

Kisetra's eyes widened as the child spoke to her about the duties of a brother. It was that simple, huh? Everything was so clear, the pair had already played a little bit mere moments ago, all that was left was....

Hobbling closer to the fae, Kisetra widened her maw and lightly chomped on her left ear. Honestly speaking, at first the girl hadn't seen much appeal in the act, but now that it was all said and done she supposed it did make her feel more 'brotherly' in a sense. Or.. something. "Okie now yew do mine!" and then the ritual would be complete and it would all become official, right? Wow she couldn't wait to go home and tell her parents she had a brother!

Inactive No Rank
Vasilisa Artemieva

The other tawny pup wobbled towards Vasi and took her ear into her mouth. Except this new brother of hers was much more gentle. A giggle fell from the Artemieva at the tickling sensation. There was no tugging no pain and Kiss only held on for a moment. When she was done it was then Vasilisa's turn. Taking a step towards the other child the youngest pup took her ear and also gently nibbled. It was strange because she usually would full on attack Niko's ear in retaliation. Kiss had been nice so Vasi would be nice too. After a moment she released her ear and took a step back. "N-now we brudders!" She exclaimed before letting out a puppyish howl. This was the best day ever!

Wanna do one more round to wrap this up and maybe start a more up to date one? :D

pride15

Inactive No Rank
Kisetra Baranski
Sounds good to me!!! :D

Kiss felt all bubbly with excitement after their little ritual had been completed. "Yeh!!" She responded before letting out a similar howl as if she'd been announcing the news to the rest of the pack. "I gonna tell momma and poppy that I got a brudder now!! I-I wonder if they gots brudders too..." she exclaimed outloud, though they've never spoken about any brothers, at least not while she's been able to comprehend language. Perhaps she'd be the first of their family to have one, which case would make this event even more exciting if that was even possible!

(This post was last modified: Dec 13, 2018, 06:46 AM by Kisetra.)
Inactive No Rank
Vasilisa Artemieva

Feel free to archive this with your next post and ill get another thread going :) Would you mind if I used your RE for Jan 15th?

Kiss exclaimed that she had to go tell her parents the news and Vasi realized that her mama and daddy would need to know too. "Me toooo! Mama ill be so escited!" the tawny pup exclaimed out loud as the realization hit her. Jumping up and down in place puppy blue eyes looked around to try to search for her parents. "We's gos n finds em! see ou ater brudder!" Vasilisa told her new best friend before pawing at her and then turning to tell everyone she could fins.

(This post was last modified: Jan 16, 2019, 07:35 AM by Vasilisa.)
pride15

Inactive No Rank
Kisetra Baranski
Yeah that's perfect! If I'm not too late responding ?

"Ok ya see ya wayter!!" she bounced and turned to leave, absolutely thrilled to have this but of news to share with her little family. This was perhaps the best day of her life! Especially considering the fact that she hadn't been alive for very long yet thus hadn't many other days to compare it to. Kisetra had a feeling that the pair would be brothers for the rest of their lives, which only filled her with more overflowing joy. "Dadda!!" she happily screeched as her little paws approached their den. "I got a brudder now!!"

end