(See All?) Announcements
867 Users Online
Bing, Google, Hazelnut

They can call me whatever they want — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Trix who has 20 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Freyja Mizuno-Archer

Sure enough, as her mamma nudged Ragnar forward, to the golden-blonde wolf laying down, she followed. Instantly her oversized paws inched her closer in steady, confident little steps. "Elias." She repeated the name, matching it with his face and those blue eyes, much like her own. Freyja wasn't in the least bit timid about being so close to him, a complete stranger. That was in part, thanks to the presence of both her mother, and her dad, Blitz.

Extending her muzzle forward, her dark damp nose grazed at the hairs of the ruff of his neck. He smelled funny...different. Like other wolves. Wolves that she knew nothing about. With that scent she found another, of fresh water, rich soil and deep woodland. More relaxed than her brother, she flopped down onto her tummy, hind legs splayed out behind her, but neck held high. Even at this age, she was showing signs of a refined young lady. "If you aren't from here, where?"

Played by Trix who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Blitz Mizuno

The once sea wolf, now loyal to the Willows, reclined on his haunches to show that he was comfortable enough with Elias so close to his children. However, even as he laid down against the earth and the twins neared, he remained sharp eyed. Watchful. He doubted the blonde male would even think of trying anything funny, since he had indeed, played a role in siring this new generation of cubs. "I understand...no offense taken." He rumbled again, his dark tail cutting through the grass slowly.

"I thought I would introduce myself as well." He tipped his chin up just a notch, not out of arrogance, but of pride of being in the company of Ravenna and the children. "Blitz Mizuno. Recently appointed Lead Guardian of the Ridge." Tacking on the title, however casually he may have done so, should subtly get across the point that he had earned it for a reason. His dark brows shot up inquisitively. "So, I would say this makes almost like family, in a sense?"

Played by Alice who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn

Family. It was such a bittersweet word and yet...it was all Elias ever wanted. Maybe he was just being greedy, selfish but what he had was never enough. Being abandoned by those who shared his blood had left a massive hole in his chest, the sort Elias was just so desperate to fill. The Selwyns had for a time, but now they were gone. Were the Archers what he needed, or the Hervoks?

He shook his head. "I'm a Selwyn, from up north by a big lake." His gaze wandered from Ravenna to Blitz, as though he feared they'd rebuff his offer. After all, it wasn't Elias' place to say what the twins could and couldn't do."I'd love to show it to you sometime. You could all come it could be a...family thing?"

It was such a weird thing to say, like he was uttering a language he didn't quite understand. When he spoke again his voice was all breathy, the emotion of it all was getting to him, he wasn't nearly as well put together as Blitz was. No wonder why Ravenna preferred him so. So dark, handsome and proud. Waving his title around in the air like a banner, proof of his strength and fortitude.

"I have a daughter. Her name is Ellery. I'm sure she would like to meet you two one day." His gaze moved from one pup to the other, if only he could keep all of them close. If only he didn't have to choose.

[Image: untitled_1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbu4sbc.png]
[Image: teamselwyn_2_by_marthypie-dcq9co4.png]

Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
The greyscale mother allowed herself to fall silent, a pale grey ghost to the background as she sat and allowed her pups to meet their other father whom, in her eyes, had equally helped in the creation of her pups even if he was not equally raising them. This put Blitz at an advantage, of course, in playing the primary father role. The black male at her side had introduced himself then, pridefully announcing his title and openly displaying the fact that both he and Elias were tied together now by their pups. Family. It was a whole hell of a lot more then Ravenna would have expected from Blitz but it seemed he always had new ways of surprising her with his, at times, unpredictable nature. Her son would first speak and ask what his family name was, to which he answered and then Freyja's question quickly came after on where he came from. Ravenna leaned a bit into Blitz, her pale eyes watching the trio before her, smile unwavering.

It was easy to tell the affection Ravenna had for Elias was far different from Blitz. The blonde man was large and incredibly caring, delicate in his words and a submissive to her dominant. Blitz had been a wild child as a teenager and he still held that air now. Though his arrogance in his youth had turned to only confidence. He mentally challenged Ravenna, had an assurance Elias did not hold and well, his seaside accent sure was a plus.

When Elias mentioned her pups going to the north to visit she could not help the tightening in her throat. Ravenna herself had traveled that far before and it wasn't a simply journey nor a quick one. She couldn't imagine letting the children go off on their own even once they got older, even with Elias with them. But Elias was sure to say that they all could come which very much included herself and Blitz. Surely after winter and the pups were nearly fully grown, Leotie and Sven could hold it down... "It's a very long way for little legs..." She spoke, her eyes casting back and forth between her pups who had shifted their eyes already in her direction as though to hear what their mother had to say on the manner of leaving the Ridge. "...But after the danger of winters past and your well grown, perhaps we could pull it off." She wouldn't say no but also left the idea open, too.

Elias went on to add he had a daughter named Ellery, a fact which Ravenna didn't comment on. She knew the woman he had laid with, it had been obvious when Nineva had visited. An otherwise jealous woman, Ravenna had set this aside. Elias and her were friends and, after all that had happened it seemed as though this was as best. Besides, Nineva had only done as she herself had in order to have pups and solidify her placement as leader.

Played by Vami who has 37 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ragnar Stormborn

Ragnar's sister was quick as his heel, ever at his side. As he questioned the man's name she did then ask where he came from. The large blonde wolf answered, no complaints. He was a Selwyn then and from far in the north by a large lake. He held another of many various family names that Ragnar was tied to though it seemed that the majority in his life were Archers.

Blitz mentioned the word family then, as did Elias, mentioning that they could all visit his home up north. His eyes moved, shifting to his mother and nodding to her words. "I'll see it all one day." He spoke, tail waving excitedly behind him as he remained sat next to his laying sister, pale blue eyes moving back to Elias. "Ur other-dad then, like Leotie other-mother?" Still a very mixed and confusing concept but it was what Ragnar had been grown into and all he really knew. He was Ragnar 'Stormborn' Selwyn-Mizuno-Archer then? Well. That was quite a mouthful. He decided he just liked Ragnar. Ragnar was good. He had a VERY large family but it didn't mean he had to wave around the titles to whoever he met, did it?

Played by Alice who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn
Posting again so it doesn't go dead

Elias knew it would be difficult to explain, but to his surprise his son seemed to take it all in stride as he put the pieces together in his mind. He didn't know who Ragnar was referring to, as he'd never had the pleasure of meeting Leotie, but it sounded about right. Sort of. At the very least he wasn't going to argue, that wasn't going to get him anywhere. If Ravenna wanted them to believe that Blitz was their father than...okay.

"Exactly like that." His tail swishing behind him. "You two have got a lot to look forward too huh?" He said, glancing from Ragnar to his sister. If someone covered up his nose he'd had an awful time telling them apart.

He was sad he wouldn't be there to see it all with them but he'd made his choice hadn't he? To back down now would be just as cowardly, besides he was loyal to a fault and the idea of disappointing Nin made him want to throw up. So as much as he wished things could be different he didn't have to heart to create such a change.

"About before," he looked to Ravenna. Before he'd even uttered them the words tasted like ash on his tongue. "I didn't mean to leave things as I did...I hope we can move on, be friends again? Maybe? If you want." Ooof.

[Image: untitled_1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbu4sbc.png]
[Image: teamselwyn_2_by_marthypie-dcq9co4.png]

Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
He would see it all one day, her son would say and it left a mix of feelings within the mother. One of pride and happiness for her son, one of wonder at all he might accomplish and one of worry that any good mother would have when it came to the thought of her child leaving the nest.

Her attention shifted between the two men and two children. Blitz was so relaxed and seemingly comfortable with the situation despite meeting the 'other man' as it were. Perhaps he knew there was little to worry of, given the fact that it was he which had helped raise these pups and he which did so with Ravenna each day within the Willow Ridge. The fact that the pups looked far more like Elias then he or even their own mother did not shatter the black wolf's will.

Then Elias spoke up again, this time towards her, which caused her ears to perk at his words and after a moment, a soft smirk to press onto her features. "You know, I think I'd like that." While Ravenna could forgive Elias she would make sure not to forget. Specifically when the going for tough and it came to standing your ground and stating your place. Blitz was her (sea shore) rock now.