(See All?) Announcements
39 Users Online
Bing, Google, Hideki

Adelayde vs Ferreiran
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Adelayde is intending to barrel into Ferreiran and grab onto him in this post. @Ferreiran please reply with your consent! :)

Adelayde:
HP: 41
DEF: 19
ATK: 9
DMG: 14
IN: 3

Ferreiran:
HP: 25
DEF: 12
ATK: 5
DMG: 4
IN: 2
Consent! Although he's not going to win any battles.
Have you read my player preferences?
Hey there @Ferreiran @Adelayde & @Laike
As there are now three wolves fighting each other in the same thread, the rolls will need to be done together in one thread, in order to account for initiative. If you are all still ok with this, can you please reply here giving consent for a 3-way fight, and we will set up a new request.

Alternatively, you are of course free to agree on an outcome beforehand and forgo rolling, if you like. Please let us know what you want to do :)
Because of work, my activity will fluctuate every other week. For more information and OOC preferrences check out my profile
I consent to a three way fight.
Cancer is jumping in too so whatever needs to be done to add him in please???
I'm also okay with alternatively agreeing on an outcome as there will now be 3 vs 1. @Ferreiran @Laike @Cancer
:)
At this point I would strongly suggest against using rolls. Being the slowest character, Ferreiran would need to withstand all 3 attacks before getting a chance to strike back/escape, and with only 25 HP, it is extremely likely he would go into negatives before then.
Because of work, my activity will fluctuate every other week. For more information and OOC preferrences check out my profile
im good with whatever everyone else wants ^^