(See All?) Announcements
358 Users Online
Google, Oleander, Bing, Tulip, Chan, Hazelnut

When it rains, it pours — Round Stone Crest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Wolfsong who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ferreiran Morse
Ferreiran tilted his head. He didn't really have any stories to tell. Well, there was a few, but he had no idea if she wanted a story from real life, or a fantasy. "You go first," he said. Whatever story Camilla told would dictate his.

He waited expectantly for her answer. Her body felt odd, but also good against his. His nerves pricked any time she moved. It was a sensation he hadn't felt before. The dark wolf quietly studied her deep brown eyes as he waited.
Have you read my player preferences?
Played by Alice who has 9 posts.
Inactive
Camilla Tainn

"Well okay." If that's what he wanted, she'd happily play along. She tipped her head in thought as she rummaged through her head, she had so much to say, so many stories waiting to be told but it was so damn hard to figure out which one deserved to go first."How about...Well, there was this one time I was playing with my brothers, we were little barely taller than your knee and we heard this big huffing sound. Had no idea what it was, had to investigate so we all snuck closer." She spoke quietly, setting the mood."We weren't allowed to go far from the den, mum would get annoyed, but we did it anyway and...We found a bear with it's head stuck in a tree. All we could see was it's big fat butt as it wriggled, tried really hard to get out. No clue how it got in there but I've never laughed so hard, it heard us and got real mad but it still couldn't get out!"

[Image: hashtags-tainn-crc.png]