(See All?) Announcements
541 Users Online
Google, Bing, Adora

Melting snowball — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 92 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aurek Artemieva

As soon as Lyanna mentioned the name, Aurek recognized it. "Yes! Triell! That was it." -he exclaimed, his excitement still showing how young mind he possessed. Sadly Aurek had no answer as to why was the strange scarred man looking for this individual but Aurek did have something to give her. "I.. uuh don't know, but it did sound important! He even told where to find him if we learned something about him." -Aurek explained away, his tail even waving as he shared what little he knew.

"He lives in Wild Wood.. woods? Suppose there is a pack there. He least had a pack scent on him." -Aurek continued to share all he could, even supposedly pointing with his muzzle towards the direction of 'wild wood', which was typical to him not the right direction at all. He had no idea where the place actually was. Maybe Elyan did..?

Played by Allie who has 208 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lyanna Tainn

"Hmmm." Her brows furrowed in thought. How strange. She was unable to draw any conclusions about what Aurek mentioned to her with the small bit of information he'd lent. But she supposed it was relevant information to have should should the stars align and her path ever cross with her grand uncle's.

"...Hopefully things will work out for the two of them. I wish I had something meaningful to add, but I'm afraid I don't know anything about the ordeal, either." As for their encounter today, she would have possibly liked to have more time to get to know her new, blonde-furred acquaintance or to have lounged on the shore a little longer, but her leisure was going to have to take the back seat to her duties. Lyanna's gaze took to the expanse of the water, to the sunlight glinting off the surface and the sights of the pretty afternoon before falling once more upon his face.

"I's like to have more time to spend with you, Aurek, but I'm afraid I must be going soon..." She would have to be sure to collect her cattails before moving on, but not before they had a proper 'goodbye.'

Played by Ghostpaw who has 92 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aurek Artemieva

She was already leaving? Aurek could have happily spent the day with her to get to know her proper. He had been looking for female to accompany him in his... their adventure for a while now and now that one of them showed up, she happen to be on a hurry. Upon hearing that disappointment was quite visible on his face, although he tried to play it on not having any more information to give her. "Sorry I wasn't more useful.."

Perhaps she wasn't from far? Perhaps the two could meet again somewhere. He thought about asking her but did not quite have the guts - after all they had just met and he did not quite want to appear like creep on her. He looked down at his paws and then her's. She had the pack scent on her. She propably had a mate already in the pack too, who was he fooling? She was out of his league anyway. Still, little shyly and waving his tail he did ask from her; "Maybe we meet again, who knows?" -came the words while his eyes travelled up to hers, the boy casting a little smile. He tried to look handsome and confident, but it propably came out as more cute than anything.

Played by Allie who has 208 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lyanna Tainn
scout dem 3/3

She didn't miss the look of disappointment that crept over his face when she'd mentioned getting a start on leaving out. Sure, she couldn't be sure exactly what he was truly disappointed about, but she was sharp enough to gather that maybe he wasn't ready to say goodbye so soon. He was actually near her area, if he stayed close by odds were that their paths would probably cross again.

"Ahh, no worries. Helpful or not, you've been pleasant company. I'm in the area, so if you stick around, who knows - perhaps we actually will meet again." Lyanna gave him a sweet smile. All in all, it had been a pleasant interaction. "You take care of yourself, Aurek."

Turning about, the girl headed for the patch of cattails she'd been eyeing before their swim. Gathering up what she could, she gave the boy a final sort of goodbye nod before heading eastward with her little collection in hand.

{end}