(See All?) Announcements
517 Users Online
Google, Bing

Neverland [s] — Shallows Edge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Allie who has 208 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lyanna Tainn

Lyanna soaked up the lively grin that crept over Sachiel's face. Perhaps the ice had been broken, and she let a grin of her own shine through as the rest of it easily melted away. "Indeed," she murmured, her tail thumping against the floor a couple of times, "Fuck 'em all."

From what she'd gathered previous to all of this, Askan and Reyes were pretty tight with Lach, as Askan had called the Surge's leader once. "I think they're close. I'd imagine that Askan and Reyes won't wait long before sending word about it. Maybe they'll make the trip personally. It won't sit well, I'm sure. Makes me wonder if the rest of the Keep's wolves are as bold as this one was - foolish. They're begging for trouble at this rate."

Sachiel slumped to rest his back against the wall of the den and her weary golden eyes roved over his face. In all honesty, she was having a good time with him, being cooped up in here like this. Somehow he was the perfect kind of company. Sliding into a comfortable sort of feeling of safety, she knew she wouldn't be able to keep the conversation going. Her eyelids were heavy, her body was heavy, and now that she'd had a little laughter to settle her heart, it was all she could do to keep from slipping away into a peaceful sleep. She shifted her weight to keep to at bay, rolling to lay on her side with a wince as she laid her head on the fur of the floor. Her gaze found Sachiel's mismatched eyes, regarding her caretaker with fondness as she offered a few more words.

"...Thanks for taking care of me, Sach." Inhaling a deep breath and letting it out in a long sigh, her eyes fluttered closed. "It really means a lot." And, like that, she drifted right off, her purring snores soft and sweet.

{fade}
Played by Arla who has 339 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sachiel Leigh Selwyn
adding a quick fade so sachy can claim skill LP <3

They’re begging for trouble at this rate. Sachiel couldn’t help but agree. He knew, eventually, that he would have his own run-in with one of these Keep wolves; he just hoped it wouldn’t end the same way as Lyanna’s encounter. Askan and Reyes wouldn’t take an attack on one of their own lightly. He did not doubt that they would make their way up to the north to alert the Surge wolves of what happened. The two packs were close; he did not doubt that they would back each other up when it came to their annoying, idiot neighbours. An’ trouble is what we’ll give ‘em. Sachiel fully intended to teach them a lesson for messing with one of his packmates. Nobody fucked with the Edge Crew.

Thanks for taking care of me, Sach. He twitched at the nickname but Lyanna did not notice. Her eyes had already closed as she succumbed to the medicine and drifted off. He would stay, for awhile, to ensure she did not react poorly to the medicine he had given her. Once he determined she would be fine Sachiel slipped away to gather more supplies for when she woke…

ridge is a mature character
aka he curses a lot due to his frustation with his memory loss
x
ridge associates colours with moods/feelings & uses them to describe others