(See All?) Announcements
387 Users Online
Google, Clover, Bing, Finley, Oleander

Follow the signs — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 92 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aurek Artemieva
Aurek beamed happily as Elyan's father recognized him and thanked him for his supposed caretaking of his son. Truth be told, Elyan might have been doing little more when it came looking after the other, but it wasn't really a competition. The boys had survived through these seasons mostly thanks to eachother and to Aurek Elyan was just as good as a real brother. "No biggie."

The pale young man did not have much to add to the conversation to be fair. He knew much of Elyan's family from what his companion had told but he could not really picture any of them in his head. They were just names in his head without much of content. Only character Aurek had had some kind of imaginary picture of in advance had been Emrys and now that he saw them man in real.. he had to admit he wasn't really good at imagining characters.

He listened the unfolding conversation, attentive but not really taking part. As he did, he was staring down at his dirty paws and again fear of soon being abandoned begin to creep in the back of his head.
Played by Kai who has 482 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

It was a relief to have his son standing there all grown up in front of him. Even more it seemed that being outside of a pack all this time hadn't had a huge affect on him either. At least that was what Emrys hoped for his son. He was also happy that Elyan had made a friend that seemed willing to stick with him through it all.

Emrys smiled at his sons friend, “It couldn't have been easy these past months for you two with the Coyotes.” That was the biggest threat to them. Together they would have been able to find food through the summer months.

When asked about Arwyn Elyan didn't have good news about her. “I hope she turns up someday but I'm beginning to believe she's not here in the lore any longer.” It was a suspicion he'd had for awhile now. As for Hawthorne, well that was good news, “I'm glad that she found a safe place to be. I believe we are allies with a pack close by and perhaps I can go visit her.”

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.
Played by Kai who has 131 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elyan Myrddin

Aurek was being modest when he spoke to Emrys about what he'd done in the past months. Elyan was glad to have Aurek's friendship but his father was right, it hadn't been easy with the coyotes, “Was there something you wanted to ask my dad?” He asked looking over to his friend. He wanted to make sure that Aurek found the information he needed.

It was bad news about his site but when his father spoke of her not being in the lore Elyans face fell. “So should we stop looking for her?” He asked because what was the point if she wasn't anywhere to be found. “You should go see her. I think she would be happy to get a visit from you,” he told when his father said he might pay Hawthorne a visit.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Aurek Artemieva
When asked out of blue, Aurek did not really have anything to ask this very moment. Had he time to think about it, he sure could find plenty of questions but this did not seem like the right moment for story time. "Uhhm... n-not really..." -He managed to mutter, while smiling even brighter at his friend. There was hint of nervousness in that smile.

Sure, he did worry if this was going to be the end of their adventures and wether Emrys could adopt him if Elyan was going home. He did not want to abandon his friend, whom he had grown almost dependant during their journey through the role. Sure, he was brave adventurer on his own no doupt, but the hardship they had faced together really had formed a kind of bond Aurek had never had with anyone - ever.

He listened the two speak, barely hearing words that were exchanged as he sunk into his own worrysome thoughts, until conversation between father and son was but a bleeb in the background. Aurek felt like his throat was being chocked and he swallowed, gathering courage to cut in and ask what worried him most "I uhh.. are we... we still team?"
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

When his son spoke to his friend Emrys turned his blue gaze on the boy to await his answer. He was a little disappointed when Aurek said there wasn't anything he wanted to ask but he didn't let it show. He figured the young wolf would ask if it ever came back to him. “That's quite alright but if you do remember I will try to answer to the best of my ability,” He said figuring it had something to do with being a healer.

Elyan's question about his sister caused his eyes to widen, “No, we shouldn't and we shouldn't ever lose hope that she will one day return to us.” Emrys couldn't ever give up on Arwyn no matter how hopeless it seemed at times to keep looking. “I will try and find the time to see her but as you know I have to speak to the alpha first. Let him know where I'm planning to go and all.” He was happy to hear about Hawthorne and that she was okay though he was curious what had happened to her.

Inactive No Rank
Elyan Myrddin

Elyan was a little surprised when Aurek said he didn't have anything to ask Emrys. For such a forward wolf the young Myrddin found it strange that his companion was so quiet. “Your sure? Nothing about your family?” He prodded cause he wanted Aurek to get his answers too.

Emrys was adamant that they shouldn't stop looking for Arwyn or give up hope that they would see her again. “Then I won't but I do miss her.” Sometimes his memory of her was fuzzy and almost seemed dream like. He hoped he never forgot her completely.

His father also spoke of visiting Hawthorne but Elyans brow furrowed when he said he'd had to speak to his leader. “Your not leader anymore?” It seemed strange to him that his father wasn't in charge anymore which lead him to wonder what had happened.

Mismatched gaze turned on Aurek as he voiced a question that Elyan hadn't been expecting. “Yes, of course,” he stated with a note of certainty in his tone. “You don't have to worry,” he assured. The yearling had no thoughts to desert his friend.

Inactive No Rank
Aurek Artemieva
It might have been little bit selfish from the pale boy just to focus on himself in this particular moment when Elyan and his farther were talking about family matters. All Aurek however cared of right now was his continued journey with his best friend, his brother from another mother, his buddy. He was barely self aware enough not to act too jouful when serious matters were discussed, matters that no doupt meant much for Elyan.

Still, as his friend assure him they would continue their adventures, Aurek could not help but to hold a smile on his face, visibly relieved to know he would not left alone. Adventuring was much more dangerous than what he originally visioned when he had chosen to run away from his father and were it not his friendship with Elyan, Aurek would have surely perished by now.

He did not join the discussion, simply awaited quietly.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

A year had passed in the time since he’d last seen his son and a lot had happened that he needed to fill him in on. The pale healer supposed he’d forgotten out of his joy of just knowing his son was safe.

“No, Elyan I’m not leader any longer,” he told his son but knew that wasn’t the whole story. Emrys looked to Aurek waiting patiently and made a decision. “Why don’t the three of us go somewhere more comfortable and I can tell you everything?” That seemed the logical thing.

They could move closer to the driftwood borders where the coyotes wouldn’t bother them.

Inactive No Rank
Elyan Myrddin
Fading and archiving this thread.

Despite finding his father at long last Elyan was sure of his course and that was to stay with Aurek continuing on their travels. As much as he loved his parents he couldn’t leave his pale friend behind.

The more his father said it became clear that a lot had changed in his absence. Elyan didn’t know how much but his father promised to explain it all. The gray yearling was ready to hear it all.

Fade