something has gotta give — Aurora Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 77 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Summiter
@Capra @Lance @Vindlys Pup lesson?
Summiter
look what you made me do

He'd never really thought of himself as a teacher. Or had ever had a want to be one. He'd never quite listened to his own, and had had a rough time with his young brother. No one would disagree he wasn't exactly a role model. Or had much wisdom to bestow. But the Heights was different from any life he'd had, known, or wanted. Maybe it was why he had a marmot, half alive, in his jaws, trying to call to three brothers. A strange muffled woof of sorts as he meandered to the area where most the pack gathered. He planned on a little game for them.

Played by Namara who has 12 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Capra Argyris Archer

Cap had gotten himself into trouble… again… He huffed as he paced around near the pack den, itching to do something other than sit around and chew on a stick. He might be brave and fearless, but even he did not want to cross his parents too many times in one day with his shenanigans which got him into increasing amounts of trouble. He looked out of the corner on his eye, his face turning… that creature was still alive in Summit’s mouth! Now he was intrigued. He started to run towards him, tail wagging with a curious look in his eyes.

“M’wha’cha got there Summit?” He asked as he tried to identify the type of creature wriggling in the man’s jaw. He couldn’t remember what its name was, but at least he was trying, right? “Why’s it still alive?” He asked again, his nose sniffing and then crinkling if only for dramatic effect.

Played by Switch who has 77 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Summiter
glad I get to rp with you again Nams
Summiter
look what you made me do

Thankfully, he did not have to wait long. Capra was about, and realized Summit had something. He smirked, still carefully holding it. The other two might not be around, but it wouldn't stop him, and Capra on having a little fun. With great care, he placed the creature beneath him, keeping a paw on it. After all it didn't need to take off just yet. Rather it was from fear or injury the creature didn't stir much.

"It's called a marmot. They live all over the heights, and are pretty tasty snacks. I brouht him back so you could practice catching him. You think you can manage?" His blue eyes locked to the boy's thoughtfully. He felt they were of similiar mind. He wanted to be sure he was ready. "You gotta step back over there," he indicated three wolf lengths away, by a small, lone rock. "Tell me when you're ready, and I"ll let him go. We'll see how quick you can get him."

(This post was last modified: Aug 24, 2018, 06:19 PM by Summiter.)