1,000 Users Online
Google, Bing, Miriam, Jadon

wolf moon — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
not looking for some fairytale bliss

“No change isn't easy but in time you learn to accept it.” Leotie had gone through plenty of change in the past months. Being a loner again had nearly killed her but coming to the ridge had been the easiest changed she'd had to endure in her life.

Leotie wasn't one to stay still for too long normally so she would join doubt be out hunting again. She would make up for coming home empty pawed then. The ridge was doing well so it wasn't a great loss that she hadn't caught anything for the caches. She did offer the dark furred woman a smile, “Thank you for your confidence.”

The Agouti woman found Lilith to be a little odd but Leotie understood that it was because she didn't understand her beliefs. She was surprised by the offer to join Lilith. “Okay, I wouldn't mind learning more about your moon mother.” As always Leotie was open to different teachings. “Do I have to do anything special?”

i want something just like this
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Switch who has 58 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilith
Lilith didn't doubt she was speaking from experience. Maybe that was the one thing they had in common. Well besides Sven...
But the way she spoke of accepting it in time as if there wasn't a choice. It left a sour taste on her tongue. Though turning the idea over she guessed it was just a way of putting it. There was no doubt shit happened. Out of your control especially, and you just had to go okay, try to deal with it. "I guess that's mostly true," she murmured. Apparent she was still weighing it in her mind. If she might say more. She didn't though.

She nodded as if brushing it off. As if she hadn't done anything great. She really hadn't. What she found more interesting was her willingness to join her. She would like to dissect it. Right now wasn't the time. What would it hurt to believe her motives untainted?

A pleased smile immediately lit her face. It was obvious she liked the idea of sharing more. "Not exactly." Lifting her crown, her eyes focused on the silver sliver. "The moon is a powerful force, and connecting with her rhythm guides us to find the truth, the knowledge within ourselves." There was a reverence to her tone, though she kept a warmth in it. An ember she always carried within her.

"Tonight is a new moon. That means it's the best time to think about your future. Your dreams. Envision exactly what you want to pass until the moon is full."
[Image: g3SYtUY.png]
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Leotie was a little perplexed by the response she was given by Lilith. She took a moment to think it through to see if she could make sense of it. The things that had happened to her since she'd come to the lore and even before that. Most of it she hadn't had much of a choice in the matter. Finally she spoke, “How do you see it?” She asked wanting to hear the other woman's thoughts on the matter. They may not see eye to eye on where things stand with Sven and themselves but that didn't mean Leotie had to be completely closed off to getting to know Lilith a little better.

That also included learning about what exactly it was that the dark furred woman was doing out there in the middle of the night. Leotie couldn't help but be curious, she rather liked learning about others beliefs and if Lilith was willing to explain then she would listen.

Leotie settled herself in to listen as the other woman explained more. She was attentive as kikith spoke but was still left with more questions. “How do you connect with her rhythm in order to learn the truth?” That was the part that she didn't understand. Learning the truth about oneself was something that interested the tawny woman.

Yet another question rose in her mind when Lilith spoke about it being a new moon. “So let me make sure I'm following. During this phase until it's over you spend thinking about the future and what you want it to be? Will that make it come to pass?”

Played by Switch who has 58 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilith
@Leotie if you want to reply or archive up to you. Sorry I dragged this out, but I"m glad they rped together. : )
though i'm empty when you go

She wasn't quite surprised Leotie prodded her after that kind of answer. Part of her wanted to simply leave it as it was. Perhaps inflict another irritation. She was playing nice after all. "Guess there are things that happen that you can't change. "Accepting" it just makes me think you're letting it defeat you when really you probably just learn to live with it. Even if you aren't okay with it>" It was clear even she wasn't absolutely posivite what she meant, as the question lingered in the air. Hanging between them, open ended.

The tawny woman seemed geniunely interseted Lilith didn't quite want to turn her away. It was better to be befriend, and maybe the moon would find another willing daughter. Trying to explain everything tonight would be too much for anyone. She was quiet, attempting to offer something in turn. "It's something that takes time. First you need to learn to listen. To quiet your mind, and feel what is around you. To hear your heart, and ask the moon for guidance. It's something that takes a lot of practice,patience, and faith." It didn't happen overnight, and was a relationship that couldn't be one sided. Again she felt tiny snippets were all she would need to share. There was a piece of her that didn't want to part with this information. Wanted to keep it to herself. It was an injustice, and it wasn't up to her to decide if Leotie was worthy.

"Yes that is what you should do. It may come to pass should the Goddess decide its right." She let the idea sink in, brandishing a warm smile once more. "Just do those things for now Leotie and see what happens." It was with that she dipped her head to the lady, and slipped away. {exit}

i just wanted you to know
(This post was last modified: Sep 22, 2018, 04:05 AM by Lilith.)
[Image: g3SYtUY.png]
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
Fading and Archiving. No worries, I'm glad they could rp together too.:)

Leotie nodded along with Lilith's explanation of her answer. “There are those kinds of things that happen you just have to accept but I don't see it as defeat if you can learn something from it. Use what happened to your advantage, it makes it easier to accept.” As she spoke this she thought of what had happened with the draw. Unfortunately she had learned to be less trusting of others but she had survived what had followed and come to find her place among the ridge wolves.

The tawny woman was open to hear anything Lilith was willing to offer her. Despite her feelings about the woman she wouldn't turn away her beliefs so she listened taking it all in and making sure she understood. “I have time and patience and it sounds like the practice is worth it.” She felt that she could use a little guidance in her life and perhaps doing as Lilith said it could bring her that and some peace that she also felt she needed.

She'd explained what she had thought she would do to make sure she was understanding correctly. Lilith confirmed that she was, the tawny woman smiled, “I shall do that then and maybe she will decide that it's right.” Leotie didn't know what would happen but she could try at the very least. “I will and thank you Lilith for explaining it to me,” she said feeling it was important since she knew the dark furred woman didn't have to. They weren't the best of friends after all. Once Lilith had gone Leotie didn't head back to the den immediately but stayed to give what she'd been told some more thought.

Fade