(See All?) Announcements
721 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel, Finley

[BWP] like you've never lost a war — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn

Elias' heart sunk. He'd done it again, hadn't he? He'd said the wrong thing, but what? Elias wracked through his brain, tried to figure out what the stranger might have taken offence to. Was it because he was in a pack? If that was the case...then it was hardly Elias' fault, was it? Surely the stranger could find one to settle into. Nothing or no one was stopping him, getting jealous over something he could have-if he tried- wasn't exactly fair, was it?

"Hey wait." He didn't to be left alone, not yet."What's you name? I'm Elias Selwyn."

More than anything he wanted to make amends. The loner was a bit cagey, but that wasn't a bad thing necessarily.

[Image: untitled_1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbu4sbc.png]
[Image: teamselwyn_2_by_marthypie-dcq9co4.png]

Played by Joe who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vaken Svart
I feel numb, born with a weak heart

Wow. Vaken turned around sharply, not necessarily angry- but a little brash. He wasn’t feeling aggressive. He didn’t want to fight this wolf. Instead, his feelings were few and far between. The relentlessness of the blue-eyed man’s actions made the yearling a little annoyed, but for the most part he was indifferent. There was nothing about him that intrigued Vaken. His personality was too sickly sweet for the chaotic yearling to properly enjoy, instead it was slightly off-putting. Keeping himself low to the ground and ruffled, the small boy just wanted to escape the territory before the coyotes arrived.

“Vaken Svart,” he stated dryly, the words blunt and sharp. Was that all the wolf had wanted? Fine. He didn’t spit the words angrily, but they still came out rougher than he had intended. He stayed still, waiting for the wolf's reaction with narrowed eyes.

I guess I must be having fun
currently travelling with Circe (she can jump in any of his threads)
[Image: bountyhunter_otb_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zt91.png]
Played by Alice who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn

Oh. Oh okay. Elias did his best to hide mask his flinch with a wriggle, as though he'd just gotten up after a long, if not comfortable nap. Instead, he looked as though he'd been jolted by electricity. He was such a fool, no wonder the loner wanted to leave as soon as he possibly could. Being around him must have been like swimming in stagnant water, immeasurably unpleasant. Like he couldn't wait to ditch his furry butt.

"Well...good luck Vaken. No that you need it, or anything."

Elias wouldn't make him stay, he wouldn't make him do anything. If he wanted to leave, he was welcome too. There was something about his eyes, his callous gaze that got under Elias' skin and made him feel as though no matter how hard he tried he'd never be enough. That he his efforts would always and forever be in vain. Honestly,it felt pretty awful. Maybe it was best that Vaken was leaving, Elias didn't need to spend time with those who made him feel less than dirt.

[Image: untitled_1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbu4sbc.png]
[Image: teamselwyn_2_by_marthypie-dcq9co4.png]

Played by Joe who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vaken Svart
OOC: feel free to write a reply or just archive it

I feel numb, born with a weak heart

The yearling turned his head slowly, facing away from Elias. He took a prolonged look at the trees around him, sniffing for his next possible meal. Maybe squirrel? He sighed, his stomach grumbling. He didn’t have much energy, but he had to keep moving. If the coyotes were on there way he didn’t have much time. When the other male began to speak, the yearling let out a little mrrmph and then nodded. “Oh. Yeah.” Luck. He probably did need it, but he wasn’t going to be grateful for his words. 

Instead, he seemed to not even fully hear the other wolf. He didn’t consider it at all. Once again, he began to walk, fairly quickly, without even a goodbye.

I guess I must be having fun

Exit
(This post was last modified: Aug 12, 2018, 11:09 PM by Vaken.)
currently travelling with Circe (she can jump in any of his threads)
[Image: bountyhunter_otb_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zt91.png]