(See All?) Announcements
539 Users Online
Google, Bing

Assasin's apprentice — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Garmir did not like Vaken's attitude, but he remained silent about it for now. As long as the boy would deliver, everything would be fine between them. He knew acting hostile towards the imputent yearling wasn't going to bring results - though he was considering option of beating some submission into him. Suppose time would tell how this little pact would develope between them but Garmir took it dead serious. Even killing Vaken wasn't out of the option should the boy betray his trust or bring him false information.

Still, he maintained friendly, almost joyful approach to this whole thing even if it wasn't entirely true. As Vaken told he wanted to continue sleeping, Garmir simply nodded and wished him good nights in what could only be described jovial tone. "Good night, Vaken."

Garmir slipped into the darkness again, leaving Vaken alone to have his sleep.

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Joe who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vaken Svart
I feel numb, born with a weak heart

The yearling watched Garmir leave with heavy eyes narrowed. He let out a deep, tired sigh and eventually closed them. He did not reflect at all on the events that had passed. He was too mentally and physically drained to consider much at all the situation he was in or what it meant. Instead, he thought about how sore his paws were and how good it felt to relax.

Sleeping by the border was always the safest. He could let himself drift off without fear of the coyotes invading his peace and quiet. He wasn’t scared here, but still- he huffed at himself. He wouldn’t join the pack, would he? Nah. The coyotes were bad, but he had a good set up. Letting himself drift off to sleep, the yearling let the events of the night vanish off to his subconscious. -fade-

I guess I must be having fun
currently travelling with Circe (she can jump in any of his threads)
[Image: bountyhunter_otb_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zt91.png]