316 Users Online
Google, Bing, atalietts2772

You know me better — Firefly Weir 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
All welcome!

The children were growing, crashing head-first into their awkward phases with ears and limbs that seemed just a little too long. She knew that it wouldn't last long, and that soon they would be nearly indistinguishable from the rest of their pack mates. Aside from the five children that they'd somehow managed to raise, things were quiet. Celandine wasn't sure whether the lack of obstacles made her feel unsettled or peaceful, and that in and of itself was bothersome enough. Was this the calm before the storm, or had they weathered enough for a lifetime? Maybe she had gotten too used to the chaos, the uncertainty, that when it was gone, she was left waiting with baited breath for something. Briefly, the queen wondered if Morganna felt the same.

A raindrop crashed against the length of her muzzle, and then she knew. The calm before the storm.

Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
This is my kingdom come

Skoll might have tried his best to convince his sister that the quiet was good, welcome even, but the Archer wasn't convinced. Things never went this smoothly. Renier's absence had been noted, but he hadn't been gone for long enough to raise any sort of alarm yet. That didn't mean Morganna was at ease, but with coyotes prowling everywhere, it wasn't a comforting thought that he had wandered off on his own.

It was only as her eyes fell on the white form of Celandine that she even realised her pacing had been shadowing the steps taken by her co-lead. She couldn't help but snort as the first drops of rain began to fall. "Feel's almost ominous doesn' it?"

this is my kingdom come
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine's ear flicked in the direction of Morganna's approach, her eyes quick to follow suit, and rest upon the older woman's form. "It reminds me of the Monadnock." They'd had a calm before the storm feeling there too, and that was plenty ominous enough for her. "I wonder what it will be this time." Maybe history would repeat itself and Skoll would bring his wives to the borders insisting that they live with them. Gods she'd have to kill him. "And if we'll be ready." Not that she was all too concerned. They would survive. They had to.

(This post was last modified: Oct 02, 2018, 06:42 AM by Celandine.)
Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
This is my kingdom come

Like the Monadnock had been the least of Morganna's intentions when she claimed the Lagoon. This was meant to be a peaceful place, out of the way of conflict, hidden away among the dense trees. A place to simply be. Wondering if perhaps the gods were trying to warn her of the return of Craw, or something terrible happening to Renier somewhere unseen, she didn't like the heavy feeling. She stepped close enough to press her flank against Celandine's. "We're tougher'n tha'," she teased with a smirk, moving to nip at her partner's cheek. She wasn't so convinced herself, after Maeve's death and the fluidity of the ranks, wolves coming and going like the tide, they still stood on shaky ground, but their children were alive, and that was enough for now.

"We better do a pass an' make sure th' kids are undercover huh? Looks like it could be a nasty one." As if to voice it's agreement, thunder rumbled in the distance.

this is my kingdom come
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine leaned into Morganna's flank, and crinkled her nose as the woman's teeth made contact with her cheek. They had been through the ringer more than once, and so the alpha was inclined to agree with her co-lead. "Whatever it is, let's hope it's not dreadfully boring." Maybe a little bit of excitement could be good for them both.

The pale fae huffed a laugh over the rolling thunder. "I doubt we'll find a single one of them safely tucked away." Maybe Vaeda.. but that was solely dependent on her mood at the time, so it wasn't worth amending her previous statement for. Instead, she chose to set a leisurely pace around the Scowle, and waited for Morganna to follow.

Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
This is my kingdom come

A smirk crossed her lips at Celandine's comment about it being boring, hadn't she voiced similar sentiments to Skoll just recently? A huff of a laugh left her lips at the next statement, knowing that they would likely find Sedna yelling at the sky while @Vareth tried to convince her to take cover and @Anduin would probably take the chance to help Macha with whatever moon mother thing went best with storms. "At least mine'll be easy ter find," She commented with a chuckle as she set off after the white wolf. "SeeJay an' @Vaeda will be th' tricky ones ter figure out..." At least if they started with a round of the borders, they'd get a better idea of who was within the territory, and who was out.

this is my kingdom come
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

"SeeJay's probably found the highest point in Pookastone in hopes that she might chase the storm off of our borders." Sarcasm laced the woman's tone as she spoke, completely aware of the ridiculousness of the statement. Still, when it came to their adoptive child, it wouldn't be entirely out of character to do so. She did seem to have a particular inclination towards the guardian role. "You're right on Vaeda though. She could be anywhere." Hopefully tucked away, but Celandine's children often had a way of surprising her.

Her eyes scanned the horizon, taking note of all of the potential nooks and crannies the children might have found to hole themselves up in. Maybe this wouldn't be so easy.

Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
You discover a half-eaten deer carcass. +5 Health