(See All?) Announcements
387 Users Online
Google, Apollo, Bing, Nadine

2 white lies — Hidden Tree 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 22 posts.
Inactive Pup
Zale Mizuno-Kersey

Oh. Right. The duo hadn't even exchanged names yet. That had (obviously) gone right over the young boy's head. "I'm Zale." He introduced himself with a lopsided grin and heavy thump of his tail. "What's your name?" He inquired with a small wiggle of his inky nose. He new that wolves could have all sorts of names. In fact, the kids back home had names that he couldn't even pronounce right. Hopefully her name was easier to say.

"Where ya from too? You don't smell like home." He observed and while his words were heavily curious he still held that goofy smile on his face. He hadn't ever smelt anything like the scents that clung to her.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Alice who has 102 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jenessa Kay Selwyn

Zale. Hm, that sounded like a pretty cool name. It wasn't too long and when he said it aloud it sounded pretty good, like it would meld well with her own. What was her name though? Herm, for a moment she debated giving him a sneaky fake name, like Penny or Tina but really, what was the point? If they were gonna be buddies there was no use in it, yet.

"Jenny, but my Dad calls me Nessie." She pursed her lips then and squinted till her brow got all smushed."Jenale."That sounded pretty all right, if she did say so herself.

She turned and sniffed her shoulder and sure enough, she didn't smell like these parts at all. Her coat carried tinges of freshwater and fir trees, reminded Jenny of the wide open space and the sense of freedom the Tarn bestowed upon those who called it home. Would Zale know of the Tarn? Maybe not, for some reason or another they didn't get many visitors.

Turning a little, Jenny pointed at the mountains in the distance with her nose."See those? I live up there." Which was sort of a lie, after all the Tarn was nestled between the peaks, but whatever. "Clearwater Tarn."

[Image: teamselwyn_1_by_marthypie-dcq9d88.gif]